Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone leaving Perth need any UK Carseats?

Anyone leaving Perth need any UK Carseats?

Old Sep 8th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone leaving Perth need any UK Carseats?

Hi all,

Please don't move me to 'for sale', as I'm happy to give the carseats to a good home.

I've been meaning to get rid of these for some time, but I just feel that throwing them away is such a terrible waste. They are in beautiful condition, and all top of the range models. I know no-one knows me per se, but I can guarantee they've not been in any accidents.

They are as follows (all BLACK as main colour with a bit of grey here and there!)

Britax 1st Class - Rear and forward facing. Rear facing 0-13kg, then forward facing from 9-18kg
Maxi Cosi - Similar solid design but only forward facing 9-18kg
Both have the ASIS (Advanced Side Impact System)

I also have a Mamas and Papas Primo Viaggio 3 in 1 Travel System. Birth to 13kg car seat that clicks into seat base in car, then clicks straight onto pushchair. Also comes with gorgeous bassinette (hard sides so looks pretty funky) which clicks onto pushchair, or just use as a bassinette.

Can't use them here so if anyone can offer them a good home let me know.

Cheers,

Mrs J
Old Sep 15th 2007, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone leaving Perth need any UK Carseats?

Bumpity bump
Old Sep 15th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone leaving Perth need any UK Carseats?

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Hi all,

Please don't move me to 'for sale', as I'm happy to give the carseats to a good home.
That's really generous of you! I have no need but hope someone can put them to good use .. this stuff costs a fortune these days!