Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone heard from WoodyinOz

Anyone heard from WoodyinOz

Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:31 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone heard from WoodyinOz

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Woody yet? I expect she is upto her eyes in stuff since she has come home but anyway hope she pops in to let us know how she is doing!!
Old Jan 4th 2007, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone heard from WoodyinOz

Originally Posted by Pants
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Woody yet? I expect she is upto her eyes in stuff since she has come home but anyway hope she pops in to let us know how she is doing!!
Hi Pants, she is travelling to the NT, Brunei, and Thailand before hitting the UK. Due back end of Jan I think.

How's littl'un? Our Buster is fine!!!
Old Jan 5th 2007, 1:56 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Hi HP

Oh thanks lucky mare isn't she!!!

Little A is just great up doing feed at 2.45am right now which isn't so great but hey thats babies.!! Don't forget pic of mummy please.!!

speak soon
xx
Old Jan 5th 2007, 11:21 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Did you get her update of there travels HP ?

I don't think they actually get back to UK until start of February, they are all enjoying a bit of travelling & camping etc. I'm sure she will post sometime in February.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Did you get her update of there travels HP ?

I don't think they actually get back to UK until start of February, they are all enjoying a bit of travelling & camping etc. I'm sure she will post sometime in February.
No, I got a message from her just before she left Vic but not heard since. Is she having a good time? I've been wondering how Christmas in Darwin went for them.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 10:08 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
No, I got a message from her just before she left Vic but not heard since. Is she having a good time? I've been wondering how Christmas in Darwin went for them.
Its certainly an experience. One of the girls had Gastro for a few days over Xmas but they are having a ball.
I'll pass on the next update to you.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don't forget pic of mummy please.!!

speak soon
xx
Eeek! Thought I'd got away with that. Don't think I've got any from Xmas (I'm always the one with the camera)....might have some from France in Sept. Feel free to remind me if I "forget" again.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:42 pm
Live the moment

Eeek! Thought I'd got away with that. Don't think I've got any from Xmas (I'm always the one with the camera)....might have some from France in Sept. Feel free to remind me if I "forget" again.
See hun I still have a few brain cells alive and kicking after the birth...!! Yes pls France will do nicely.Looking forward to them.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bordy
Its certainly an experience. One of the girls had Gastro for a few days over Xmas but they are having a ball.
I'll pass on the next update to you.
Thanks Bordy
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

See hun I still have a few brain cells alive and kicking after the birth...!!
You mean you remembered that without even having a "to do" list?? I can't remember to do anything without my "to do" list! Hat's off to you.
Old Jan 7th 2007, 8:55 pm
Live the moment

You mean you remembered that without even having a "to do" list?? I can't remember to do anything without my "to do" list! Hat's off to you.
Matey I wouldn't be able to find the "to do list" even if I did have one. !!