Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone have any upto date TOR wait times?

Anyone have any upto date TOR wait times?

Old Jul 7th 2017, 6:38 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone have any upto date TOR wait times?

Hey lovely peeps,
Has anyone just received their TOR? Or has an application in?
I'm trying to get an idea of wait times, I applied for mine June 19th, and have had zero luck phoning, my puppy is flying July 16th 😱
Old Jul 7th 2017, 8:10 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone have any upto date TOR wait times?

Originally Posted by wonderwoman
Hey lovely peeps,
I'm trying to get an idea of wait times, I applied for mine June 19th, and have had zero luck phoning, my puppy is flying July 16th 😱
Hi WW. Sorry, no idea on TOR wait times, but do you have someone in the UK to collect your puppy?
Old Jul 7th 2017, 8:34 pm
Will work for shoes.....

wonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond reputewonderwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Hi WW. Sorry, no idea on TOR wait times, but do you have someone in the UK to collect your puppy?
She's being delivered!!
Old Jul 7th 2017, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

cdfergus is on a distinguished road

Hey lovely peeps,
I applied May 22nd and it was exactly 4 weeks to when I received an email with my number.
Old Jul 7th 2017, 9:55 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

She's being delivered!!
Ah - you can tell I have no idea what TOR even means Was just asking because my goldie had to arrive in the UK no more than 5 days before or five day after me and I thought that might be a problem for you.
Even though I don't know what TOR means, hope you get it soon!
Old Jul 8th 2017, 2:34 am
Will work for shoes.....

Originally Posted by cdfergus
I applied May 22nd and it was exactly 4 weeks to when I received an email with my number.
Thank you 😀
Old Jul 8th 2017, 2:37 am
Will work for shoes.....

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Ah - you can tell I have no idea what TOR even means Was just asking because my goldie had to arrive in the UK no more than 5 days before or five day after me and I thought that might be a problem for you.
Even though I don't know what TOR means, hope you get it soon!
The 5 day rule is still a thing, I'll probably fly on the 16th as well, TOR is transfer of residence, and she can fly without it, just means she'll be subject to me paying more money (VAT)
Old Jul 8th 2017, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

ryongsong is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my TOR number almost immediately - one or two days after email application. That was end of June.
Old Jul 10th 2017, 11:14 am
Just Joined

CAH58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, ours took about 4 weeks approximately, and was just in time before our dog was due to fly from Australia. The tax was a small amount anyway which you can claim back if it doesn't arrive in time. Good luck. :-)
Old Jul 15th 2017, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Teenyexpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone here let me know if they received a response from TOR emailed form? I submitted mine approx 1 week ago and NOTHING - not even a confirmation of receipt. is that normal? Panicking as we are shipping dog in 12 days and we leave in 16...........
Shippers said the turnaround was approx 10 days!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2017, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

cdfergus is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Teenyexpat
Can anyone here let me know if they received a response from TOR emailed form? I submitted mine approx 1 week ago and NOTHING - not even a confirmation of receipt. is that normal? Panicking as we are shipping dog in 12 days and we leave in 16...........
Shippers said the turnaround was approx 10 days!!!!
I received my number for US to UK and it took 4 weeks which I believe is standard now, if you look at others posts.
Old Jul 15th 2017, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

.......oh ****
Old Jul 15th 2017, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

ooops i guess i used a "swear word" apologies
Old Jul 20th 2017, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

Kymbo is an unknown quantity at this point

We shipped our 4 pets back the second week of April and even the receiving center couldn't give us much advice on the whole TOR as it had just been initiated. Our TOR ref wasn't through but they only charged us 75GBP for duty. We are now going through the process of trying to have this refunded, now that we have the TOR number and 6 weeks later we still haven't received anything. There are backlogs and frankly, don't think they care. Oh, and there is no acknowledgement that they have received your application at all.
We are away to request a TOR reference for our furnishings and we have been told by the relocation company that these are taking around 4 weeks also.
Hope this helps.
Old Jul 20th 2017, 6:11 pm
Just Joined

thanks!! we are actaully arriving into Dublin so it looks like we don't actaully need a TOR reference # for the dog. However the movers came on Monday and packed some stuff and took all our prepacked stuff and I quite literally do not believe we will get any of it undamaged. yikes!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.