Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone Else Feel They Are In Limboland?

Anyone Else Feel They Are In Limboland?

Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone Else Feel They Are In Limboland?

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Yep, i'm afraid so. BBQ mad over here. But once you have been to loads, they get so damn boring. Sat there eating disgusting sausages, drinking loads to fit in, feeling ill.

I need a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol, I love reading your posts Rach, always make me laugh! Usually cos they are very true!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wafc
lol, I love reading your posts Rach, always make me laugh! Usually cos they are very true!
What do you mean "usually"

they are always "right"..
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

What do you mean "usually"

they are always "right"..
You do paint a good picture of life in Perffffectville

I cannot imagine a whole place being so into barbies n snags. Isnt there anything else to do??? Part from the beach n parks of course
we get hippie drummers n people really into astrology round these parts.
I've been asked what star sign I am right after my name!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by birdynumnum

I cannot imagine a whole place being so into barbies n snags. Isnt there anything else to do??? Part from the beach n parks of course
Over here they only ask you the size of your snagger after your name! Oooooh matron!!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Over here they only ask you the size of your snagger after your name! Oooooh matron!!
lol
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by birdynumnum

"perfffectville"......................not

God i nearly choked on my sausage

Last edited by Nomore; Jun 7th 2007 at 12:11 pm.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

"perfffectville"......................not

God i nearly chocked on my sausage
I have been reading this back to UK forum for quite sometime, in fact every morning and night, so you may of guessed I have also had enough!

A big thank you to you all for being so positive and caring to each other through the highs and the lows, what a terrific sense of humour you all have, often have a good laugh, and sometimes tears, your support to each other is great and also helps those like me who don't post very often.

Pat on the back I say
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pennyhen2
I have been reading this back to UK forum for quite sometime, in fact every morning and night, so you may of guessed I have also had enough!

A big thank you to you all for being so positive and caring to each other through the highs and the lows, what a terrific sense of humour you all have, often have a good laugh, and sometimes tears, your support to each other is great and also helps those like me who don't post very often.

Pat on the back I say
Thanks Penny,

Its nice to know that people dont just think we're a bunch of sad miserable want to go home types! I'm sure some people do think that though!!

All the best with your move back to blighty too if that is where you're heading.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pat on the back I say
Hi Pennyhen2

You sweetie. What a lovely post.
Hope if you're wanting to go 'homeward bound' you manage it soon.
You been here long?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=wafc;4884400]

Its nice to know that people dont just think we're a bunch of sad miserable want to go home types! I'm sure some people do think that though!!

Funny isnt it though that 4 some this really is 'living the dream' (hate that expression, being a misery guts)
whereas for others its anything but after a while
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

Red Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of lightRed Pops is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Penny,

All the best with your move back to blighty too if that is where you're heading.
It looks for now that I will be here in Limbo Land, OH and boys are coming back from UK on Tuesday (went for a month) it was a bit of a making up your mind time holiday, before they all went they all preferred to live here in Oz. So it will be very interesting to hear what they say when they get back. I have spoken to OH on phone but so far has given no inclination, so wait and see.

But this last month, whilst they have been away, I think I have made my decision to go back and if need be on my own, the thing is I can't ever see myself settling, if I were to stop I would bring them all down, although it wouldn't be terrific back in UK on my own.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

It looks for now that I will be here in Limbo Land, OH and boys are coming back from UK on Tuesday (went for a month) it was a bit of a making up your mind time holiday, before they all went they all preferred to live here in Oz. So it will be very interesting to hear what they say when they get back. I have spoken to OH on phone but so far has given no inclination, so wait and see.

But this last month, whilst they have been away, I think I have made my decision to go back and if need be on my own, the thing is I can't ever see myself settling, if I were to stop I would bring them all down, although it wouldn't be terrific back in UK on my own.
Hope hes seen the light whilst away m'dear.
The very best of luck.
Its so hard when part of the family love it and one doesnt. Really feel for you
xx
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

We have been here two years, applying for citizenship at present, which we agreed before we came we would do. Sunshine Coast is a terrific place if you want to retire.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sunshine Coast is a terrific place if you want to retire.
Thats how I feel about Perth, great if you want to retire, thankfully I'm a good way off that yet!!

All the best Penny,

I hope your family feel the same as you once they return but whatever happens good luck and I hope it works out for you all. Keep us posted on here too, we're not a bad bunch!
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Thats how I feel about Perth, great if you want to retire, thankfully I'm a good way off that yet!!

All the best Penny,

I hope your family feel the same as you once they return but whatever happens good luck and I hope it works out for you all. Keep us posted on here too, we're not a bad bunch!
I see you haven't got long before your departure, have a safe journey, I'll be watching out for your posts from UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.