Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

any news from whisky/mcmercer?

any news from whisky/mcmercer?

Old Feb 9th 2007, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any news from whisky/mcmercer?

Originally Posted by blowfly
Good for you. It can't be easy.It may do more than bite him on the arse.He will get his you know.
Looking forward to that day immensly.
He had it all planned very carefully, and although i had my doubts, I truly believed he wouldn´t do that to me. What a bloody fool I have been.

Whisky
Old Feb 9th 2007, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by whisky
Looking forward to that day immensly.
He had it all planned very carefully, and although i had my doubts, I truly believed he wouldn´t do that to me. What a bloody fool I have been.

Whisky
The problem being that you have been with a person for years so you trust them,it's a bit like having a second skin. You try to look for the little cglimpsesof hope just little things,after all you were together a long time.I think in the end your sort of go into denial and the habit of trust and loyalty as been there so long you can easily be manipulated.

You still have along way to go yet and to be honest coming back is a good one. I bet that gave him a slap in the face. Don't make it easy for him.

On wards and upwards for you
Old May 4th 2007, 11:35 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Shameless bump for this one.....anyone heard how either Whisky or McMercer are getting on?
Old May 8th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by whisky
I have had a great time with my daughter and Grandchildren.
I just feel i want to go back indefinately. I don´t want to say anything definate, because truly, I need to find myself. I just feel very lost right now, and feel that <i need to just be where I think i want to be.
I know it sounds terrible, but that is just me.

I had to come back to the UK and get away from him.
Now I want to work for a while and just see.
My little place is set up here in the UK. I have my car and everything to make me feel safe, but i want to go back and earn some money, and see how <i rreally feel about Oz.
That is one good thing about being alone. You haven´t got hubbies etc to have to worry about.
Luckily, my friends don´t think that i am mad (or at least they don´t say it to my face). They have been very understanding.
Maybe I can have the best of both worlds and do both. Spend time with my daughter and spend my working time in Oz.

Whisky

Having one married daughter here in Perth and one married son in UK and two grandkids there too, its upsetting to say the least. You get pulled in every direction but you need to do what is right for you and as long as you are ok at the end of the day, thats all that matters. Not everyone is going to understand anyway but follow your bliss as they say and it will work.

Good luck

Plants
Old May 8th 2007, 10:38 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and hubby were only talking about Mcmercer the other day as her hubby and mine used to email each other about the Villa ...sad pair!

I do hope they're well (Whisky too).
Old May 8th 2007, 10:39 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PLANTS
Having one married daughter here in Perth and one married son in UK and two grandkids there too, its upsetting to say the least. You get pulled in every direction but you need to do what is right for you and as long as you are ok at the end of the day, thats all that matters. Not everyone is going to understand anyway but follow your bliss as they say and it will work.

Good luck

Plants
Your heart must be torn into two with this situation.