Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

any news from whisky/mcmercer?

any news from whisky/mcmercer?

Old Feb 5th 2007, 12:33 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: any news from whisky/mcmercer?

Originally Posted by whisky
I am actually flying back on the 28th Feb.
I am in Spain till the 15th Feb.
When are you going to the UK what dates?

I haven´t recieved you emails, so don´t know what happened there.
I will email you when i get a bit more time.
Hi Whisky...nice to hear from you. I was wondering how you were getting on!
Hey, that will probably be me next year, ping ponging all over, not knowing what i want. I think emigrating unsettles you for longer than what we expect, never knowing where we want to be.
I wish you all the best and good luck
Old Feb 5th 2007, 1:59 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually flying back on the 28th Feb.
I am in Spain till the 15th Feb.
When are you going to the UK what dates?

I haven´t recieved you emails, so don´t know what happened there.
I will email you when i get a bit more time.
I'll be in Sussex from the 12th-15th, then up to Bristol, till I fly back on the 26th. Can't change the dates unfortunately, but I might at least catch up with you by phone!
Old Feb 5th 2007, 3:38 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Well Hello,

Sorry there hasn´t been any update etc, but i have not been able to get on a computer. My daughters has not been in use.
I am in Spain at the moment, so have use of my parents computer.

You aren´t going to believe this - Ping Pong Ping Pong
Do I need to say any more.
This will certainly start peoples tongues wagging.

Yes, I am off back to Oz on the 28th February. I am going back to work there for a while.
I am over the husband, but not quite over what I want to do with the rest of my life. I may get back there and after a fortnight, want to come back.
I am really just telling the truth, as i have had to do with my friends.

Ok, I will post this and see what you have to say.

Whisky
Another one has seen the light and converted into a godzoner.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy

you gotta be joking. lpp you spend so long on this site must be slumming it eh?. soooo much to do in Oz you dont know where to start. gotta get yerself out more
Old Feb 6th 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
Lets get it right.
With all the shite I have had to endure for the past 2 1/2 years, the lights have been very dim for me, and I doubt very much whether they will be switched on when I go back there to work.
Unless you have something a bit more intelligent to say, go bother someone else.

Whisky
Old Feb 6th 2007, 11:52 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Lets get it right.
With all the shite I have had to endure for the past 2 1/2 years, the lights have been very dim for me, and I doubt very much whether they will be switched on when I go back there to work.
Unless you have something a bit more intelligent to say, go bother someone else.

Whisky
Hey don't worry about LPP..we never take any notice of his worthless info..just goes to show his life must be so boring he has to post crap on here.
Old Feb 7th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hey don't worry about LPP..we never take any notice of his worthless info..just goes to show his life must be so boring he has to post crap on here.

I don´t normally bother myself with the ¨clever¨ comments, just caught me at the wrong time.

Whisky
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:28 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t normally bother myself with the ¨clever¨ comments, just caught me at the wrong time.

Whisky
Hey Whisky

Don't usually spend too long on this side of the forum....sometimes gets a bit 'them and us'(which I don't like)!

I followed your posts a while back and find it interesting that you are going back to Oz to work. It sounds like there was so much going on for you for a while and it is easy to get confused in that situation. Stress is rarely the friend of rational decision making! Hopefully this break will have helped steady things for you a bit and good luck to you in what you ultimately decide.

BB
Old Feb 8th 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by busterboy
Hey Whisky

Don't usually spend too long on this side of the forum....sometimes gets a bit 'them and us'(which I don't like)!

I followed your posts a while back and find it interesting that you are going back to Oz to work. It sounds like there was so much going on for you for a while and it is easy to get confused in that situation. Stress is rarely the friend of rational decision making! Hopefully this break will have helped steady things for you a bit and good luck to you in what you ultimately decide.

BB
Yes, I certainly got confused with the situation.

I had an email from him yesterday to say that him and the waitress that had been working for us are now shacked up together.
Just to add - he is old enough to be her Father!!!!
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

thunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond reputethunderbird65 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I certainly got confused with the situation.

I had an email from him yesterday to say that him and the waitress that had been working for us are now shacked up together.
Just to add - he is old enough to be her Father!!!!

what goes around comes around. it will bite him back on the arse for sure
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

I hope your time back though as been good for you Whisky and your trip to Spain. Keep trying to be positive and hope things are going well for you anyway. Pity I didn't know you were down here I would have met up with you.

Take care and keep your pecker up.

Merc.

Whisky
Old Feb 8th 2007, 6:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

My time back in the UK has been nice with my daughter.
Spain has been okay but the weather has been crap, dull and raining.
I thought i was doing well till I got his email and then went to pieces for 24 hours.
I wish I could post what he wrote and what I wrote. I also spoke to him today but am sure i would be banned from the site if I were to repeat what I had to say to him.

No doubt I will pick up and move on. I really thought that the worst was over when I finally left, but this was awful.

Whisky
Old Feb 8th 2007, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
what goes around comes around. it will bite him back on the arse for sure

It isn´t the arse I want bitten. LOL
Old Feb 8th 2007, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

It isn´t the arse I want bitten. LOL

oooooooooh. ouch. Already people you can see how strong you are by the actions you have taken, coming to the uk then spain and going back to finish business etc, you have just taken a small retreat re-grouped and up and ready to take on the world again eh. all will be well
Old Feb 8th 2007, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thunderbird65
oooooooooh. ouch. Already people you can see how strong you are by the actions you have taken, coming to the uk then spain and going back to finish business etc, you have just taken a small retreat re-grouped and up and ready to take on the world again eh. all will be well
Good for you. It can't be easy.It may do more than bite him on the arse.He will get his you know.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.