Any Geordies out there??

Old Apr 18th 2008, 9:49 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

LAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Any Geordies out there??

toon versus the Makems the moro at St James'

I hope we win....
Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:59 am
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice
Default Re: Any Geordies out there??

Originally Posted by LAL
toon versus the Makems the moro at St James'

I hope we win....
Hope they win.......

I miss the toon, I used to work in Boots on Nortumberland street, anyone remember the blind man that used to play the accordion outside Boots and Fenwicks??
Old Apr 19th 2008, 2:48 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

LAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud ofLAL has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Any Geordies out there??

It's on Sunday live on Sky as well and I've got a 5 year-old's birthday party
At least both teams are getting behind Sir Bobby's Cancer campaign....
He's raised £260,000 so far in 6 weeks I think it is.
He's trying to get the funds to build a major cancer research department with state of the art facilities in Newcastle.

Weather's nice today cold but sunny just nice for shopping in Eldon Square...

LAL
Old Apr 19th 2008, 6:26 pm
C.C
Geordie Lass

C.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really niceC.C is just really nice

Originally Posted by LAL
It's on Sunday live on Sky as well and I've got a 5 year-old's birthday party
At least both teams are getting behind Sir Bobby's Cancer campaign....
He's raised £260,000 so far in 6 weeks I think it is.
He's trying to get the funds to build a major cancer research department with state of the art facilities in Newcastle.

Weather's nice today cold but sunny just nice for shopping in Eldon Square...

LAL
nice here too, great for heaton park and pets corner
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 2:50 pm
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.C
Hope they win.......

I miss the toon, I used to work in Boots on Nortumberland street, anyone remember the blind man that used to play the accordion outside Boots and Fenwicks??

Anybody remember `Dirty Sandra`?..
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:07 pm
Twice half his height

Knight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond reputeKnight has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deb
Anybody remember `Dirty Sandra`?..
That's a name that has made me curious
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 11:24 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

My cousin's called Sandra....
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 12:40 am
Deb

Deb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond reputeDeb has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Knight
That's a name that has made me curious

Somebody must remember her? She was the smelly tramp who wandered around the `Toon` she looked about 75 but was probably only 35...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:16 am
C.C
Geordie Lass

Originally Posted by Deb
Somebody must remember her? She was the smelly tramp who wandered around the `Toon` she looked about 75 but was probably only 35...
I dont remember Dirty Sandra but a friend of mine does. Anyoone rememeber the Indian bloke that used to sell towels and sheets on the Quayside?? He was a hoot, all he did was take the piss out of people. I used stand for ages with my Dad listening to him.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:24 am
Deb

Originally Posted by C.C
Anyoone rememeber the Indian bloke that used to sell towels and sheets on the Quayside??

Aye, he had a broad Geordie accent & his name was Steve...
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:54 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

I can just remember him his stall was beside the swibg bridgw bit if I remember rightly...
I LOVE TO COOPERAGE!!!

LAL
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 11:56 pm
LAL
Mad Geordie Spaniard

Smile Re: Any Geordies out there??

the cooperage and you guys remember the broken doll??
sad but it's gone now
Old Apr 24th 2008, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C.C
Hi there Knight,
Im from the westend of Newcastle, Walker and Byker.
Hubby is from your way.
Old May 6th 2008, 8:30 pm
Barmy Harmy

Harm is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only just seen this website, so it is almost as if i've moved all over again reading the comments from everyone...

I grew up in Newcastle (Gosforth) most of my life about 28 of them!!!, before moving to Boston. Plenty of indian places for a curry, but the chinese food is so bland here, and there is no local chippy!! Can't beat the fresh stuff from the South Gosforth Chippy!!!
Old May 7th 2008, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harm
but the chinese food is so bland here, and there is no local chippy!
China Town

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.