Almost Time To Go

Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:25 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Almost Time To Go

Originally Posted by ElaineQ
No, SS, go to Clitheroe in the Ribble Valley. Beautiful little market town, direct bus route to Manchester which is about 30 miles away, tiny Norman castle, fabulous schools, and best of all, in just over two years time, THAT'S WHERE I'LL BE LIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to a party in Clitheroe. the host was dressed as a huge bunny. Or was I tripping......hmmmm, no matter, it was very surreal
Old Jan 5th 2008, 11:43 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
Well, we have decided. I am going to head back early next month. As soon as the tax return comes in I shall be up up and away on the big iron bird. i am now very nervous about everything. I have to get back, get a job, get a gaff etc. Most of the time I am confident about these things but now it is so close I am a little bit crapping myself.

From asking questions of the immigration workers on UK-Yankee it seems like almost nobody ever gets denied a spousal visa when coming from the US. People say - you won't hear that on the government sites, but I dont know anybody who has been denied - and so forth. So I am probably worrying for no reason but, as I said, now it is around the corner I am getting nervy.

I know there are people here who have been seperated from their spouses for months and months on end but I really don't fancy the idea and just want us all to be together again asap.

I wonder if anyone else has gone back in this situation though, or one like it, i.e. one partner having to leave first to get a semblence of a life set up before the other arrives. Any good vibes or positive tales might cheer me up a bit.

Cheers BE.

El Soddo
Don't know for sure but the way I see it is as long as you can show you can house and finance your family there shouldn't be a problem and therefore no need to be apart from them.

FWIW what I know about you and Molly...and bearing in mind you are a Silly Sod you will both come through smelling of roses. Good luck you Silly Sod.
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:27 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Don't know for sure but the way I see it is as long as you can show you can house and finance your family there shouldn't be a problem and therefore no need to be apart from them.

FWIW what I know about you and Molly...and bearing in mind you are a Silly Sod you will both come through smelling of roses. Good luck you Silly Sod.
Thank you JG. We will make it. Problem is I need to go home first and get a place to live and a job. As I said I have been offered a job so thats one thing taken care of. Hopefully we wont be apart for too long
Old Jan 7th 2008, 12:52 am
Last orders please...

lisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond reputelisag8070 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you won't be apart for very long...and definately go anywhere other than Salford, and you know why I'm saying that, you have a young un to think of now..

Anyway good luck and trust me when I say "you'll be fine"

you'll all be living the high life in ol blighty in no time at all..
Old Jan 7th 2008, 2:56 am
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
**** off!