Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Air Miles what to do with them?

Air Miles what to do with them?

Old Jul 15th 2019, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Farmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond reputeFarmboy1892 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Air Miles what to do with them?

Hi Folks,

I have some air miles to use up as I presume they arent much use to me back in the UK. My miles are Dream Miles and was wondering should I just convert them to cash miles and shop in a supporting store online?
What have any of you folk done?
I would be interested to hear your views as I have gone to the bother of collecting them so wanted to have the pleasure of spending what little value they are worth!

Many Thanks

Farmboy
Old Jul 16th 2019, 1:39 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Miles what to do with them?

Originally Posted by Farmboy1892
Hi Folks,

I have some air miles to use up as I presume they arent much use to me back in the UK. My miles are Dream Miles and was wondering should I just convert them to cash miles and shop in a supporting store online?
What have any of you folk done?
I would be interested to hear your views as I have gone to the bother of collecting them so wanted to have the pleasure of spending what little value they are worth!

Many Thanks

Farmboy
Have you checked if you can use the miles for hotel stays in the UK/Europe?

Old Jul 16th 2019, 4:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Have you checked if you can use the miles for hotel stays in the UK/Europe?
Air Miles is Canada specific, so not likely.

FB, why not spend them on something nice for you and your wife? Dinner out one night? Stay at a nice hotel?
Old Jul 16th 2019, 6:18 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Air Miles is Canada specific, so not likely.
Looks like they have participating hotel chains that you can book with anywhere in the world (Intercontinental, Hilton, Marriott etc) https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Reward...Id=prod2676612