advice

Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:34 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help

Bakarr, you said your fiancee lost her purse which had pictures of you together, and also maybe the letters of intent. She will need the letters of intent to file with the I-129F for sure. She can file the I-129F without pictures, if she has enough other evidence that you met in person. The choice is yours and hers, whether to file now, without pictures together, or wait until after she visits you in January to file with pictures.

But for sure she must include the letters of intent.

Rene
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:50 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I would suggest that you have your girl friend join the forum to ask and read the posts instead of yourself. She is the one filing the petition, not you, and she is the one that needs to know what to file and what evidence and documentation is required. You appear to have the inability to follow instructions in reading the instruction sheet or perhaps you have not read it. Is there a reason why your girl friend cannot come to your country to visit you that you have to incur the expense of a costly stay in a third country instead of in your country and/or the United States.

I would also strongly suggest that your girl friend think seriously about hiring an immigration attorney to assist her and you through your petition processing. I don't believe you are capable of doing this yourselves. I mean no disrespect by this just wanting you to face reality.

If she can afford to send you money and pay for a motel/hotel for two weeks for your visit to the UK, she can afford to pay a professional to do this correctly.

Last edited by Rete; Dec 6th 2007 at 10:54 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:45 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
If she can afford to send you money and pay for a motel/hotel for two weeks for your visit to the UK, she can afford to pay a professional to do this correctly.
I think Bakarr actually lives in the UK. But I certainly do agree, they need an attorney. The I-129F is the simplest of all the forms, and they are already having a hard time. The paperwork to follow for his K-1 visa, plus AOS in the USA just gets more difficult as it goes along. They need professional help.

Rene
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:04 am
Just Joined

bakarr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I think Bakarr actually lives in the UK. But I certainly do agree, they need an attorney. The I-129F is the simplest of all the forms, and they are already having a hard time. The paperwork to follow for his K-1 visa, plus AOS in the USA just gets more difficult as it goes along. They need professional help.

Rene
rene and your team thanks for all and your advice which i learn from day by day its great to know when you doing things as to procedure which you have give me a lot and every body learn every day we have all prove and we only need guardlines that you have funished us with and which we have gone throught the forms .but we still need help from you do u know the cost of getting an attorney please advice so we can deside now thanks for all
Old Dec 7th 2007, 1:09 am

Originally Posted by bakarr
do u know the cost of getting an attorney please advice so we can deside now thanks for all
It's not my team, I'm just a member here like everyone else.

Attorney's fees will all be different. Go to www.ailalawyer.com to find someone in your area and start making some phone calls.

Rene
Old Dec 7th 2007, 3:34 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
It's not my team, I'm just a member here like everyone else.

Attorney's fees will all be different. Go to www.ailalawyer.com to find someone in your area and start making some phone calls.

Rene
Hi:

No referrals to http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/index.htm ???

His practice is limited to fiance/marriage visas.
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Folinskyinla
Hi:

No referrals to http://members.aol.com/MDUdall/index.htm ???

His practice is limited to fiance/marriage visas.
Nice guy too!
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakarr
but we still need help from you do u know the cost of getting an attorney please advice so we can deside now
You have a computer... learn how to use it. Google is your friend.

Ian
Old Dec 7th 2007, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rete
I would suggest that you have your girl friend join the forum to ask and read the posts instead of yourself. She is the one filing the petition, not you, and she is the one that needs to know what to file and what evidence and documentation is required. You appear to have the inability to follow instructions in reading the instruction sheet or perhaps you have not read it. Is there a reason why your girl friend cannot come to your country to visit you that you have to incur the expense of a costly stay in a third country instead of in your country and/or the United States.

I would also strongly suggest that your girl friend think seriously about hiring an immigration attorney to assist her and you through your petition processing. I don't believe you are capable of doing this yourselves. I mean no disrespect by this just wanting you to face reality.

if you cannot hire a professional, then find a local organization like Catholic Charities - Immigration Department to see if they can assist you. I never had to use that department (thanks in part to the great people here) but they do have training and creditionals to assist those with immigration issues. Suggestion made only _if_ money is issue for hiring lawyer; otherwise, agree with lawyer suggestion.

Last edited by melody32; Dec 7th 2007 at 9:16 pm. Reason: acciently cut off last sentence