Adelaide Meet?

Old Nov 19th 2005, 10:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all
Default Re: Adelaide Meet?

Sorry, you can't make it Arkon, would love to meet you and Mrs Arkon (and Jnr, of course).

Here's the Godzone explanation for you:

http://www.hartill.net/Aus/Adams.html

gd
Old Nov 20th 2005, 2:39 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Sorry, you can't make it Arkon, would love to meet you and Mrs Arkon (and Jnr, of course).

Here's the Godzone explanation for you:

http://www.hartill.net/Aus/Adams.html

gd
LOL, very funny, should have read this before coming on BE or comming out to OZ then I might not have offended so many people, Oh what the f88k, The beer is shit.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Hi

this is probably a silly idea, but would anyone in Adelaide be interested in coming to a meet? (I'll arrange somewhere central).

We can do the same as the 'I love it here' brigade, you know - who we are, what we are, where we come from etc, etc; and swap stories of Godzone and have a laugh over coffee!

It'll also be a good support for our eventual return, if we keep intouch and we can share shipping advise (I'm arranging my own, not having an expensive company this time) and all manner of 'interesting' little ditties.

There seems to be a number of members from Adelaide on here, what do you think?

green dragon
Hi gdcollectables, Have you chosen a meeting place yet and if so, were and how many do you think are coming along ? I know it is a busy time of year for most of us if hubby and I can't make it this time perhaps the next meet.
Old Nov 24th 2005, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Hi Irish Guinness,

I'm hoping to make it for week beginning Monday 5 December - to let Joanne (Foster Clan) recover from her c-section.

Is there a particular day which would be suitable for you and I'll be in touch with the others?

gd
Old Nov 24th 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Hi Irish Guinness,

I'm hoping to make it for week beginning Monday 5 December - to let Joanne (Foster Clan) recover from her c-section.

Is there a particular day which would be suitable for you and I'll be in touch with the others?

gd
The day's that suit me are, Monday or Wednesday, not the 10 Dec as my daughter is getting married on this day, look forward to meeting everyone soon.
Old Nov 25th 2005, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Foster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant futureFoster Clan has a brilliant future

Hi Irish Guinness,

gd

Thanks for that. I will be available most days (how sad!) and look forward to meeting everyone.
Joanne
Old Nov 29th 2005, 1:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi

how does Wednesday 7th December sound?

I'll pm the members who have already contacted me with some more info!

If anyone else would like to join us, you are more than welcome.

See you soon,

gd
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi

how does Wednesday 7th December sound?

I'll pm the members who have already contacted me with some more info!

If anyone else would like to join us, you are more than welcome.

See you soon,

gd
Sorry won't be able to make this one as I said before, my daughter is being married on the 10 Dec,so will be too busy with wedding plans ect,but hope to make it next time, looking forward to meeting eveyone. Irish guinness
Old Dec 4th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

just 'bumping' this up a couple of times before Wednesday, in case anyone else would like to join us!

gd
Old Dec 6th 2005, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

we're meeting tomorrow, if anyone else is interested?

gd