48 sleeps

Old Jan 19th 2009, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 48 sleeps

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Lucky you.

My parents suggested that I just didn't bother returning to Aus this week and I was a bit tempted, but as per usual I did the right thing, sigh.
When is your one way journey?
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:14 am
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevin747
48 sleeps left to go in Australia.How many for you?
Old Jan 20th 2009, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

When is your one way journey?
Don't know yet, this year for sure but still have to sell house/job hunt.
Aiming for April, def don't want two winters, just had 2 weeks of Scottish winter and it was a bit of a shock to the system coming from 33C to barely 3C.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

Christine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really niceChristine.J is just really nice

11 Sleeps
Old Jan 21st 2009, 12:01 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mickagnew

Why
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:32 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mickagnew

Mick that seems really soon - is clare that keen to go back. Her kids must have only just left after visiting!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:18 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Don't know yet, this year for sure but still have to sell house/job hunt.
Aiming for April, def don't want two winters, just had 2 weeks of Scottish winter and it was a bit of a shock to the system coming from 33C to barely 3C.oh boy the thoughts of that
yea thats a good plan, its getting warmer and the evenings will be getting longer as well, we will go back to freezing cold in 14 days exactly, staying with my mam for two nights then down to our rental, there is no central heating

got some good news my dh will have work when he goes home !! it will be a start
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Baby75
yea thats a good plan, its getting warmer and the evenings will be getting longer as well, we will go back to freezing cold in 14 days exactly, staying with my mam for two nights then down to our rental, there is no central heating

I bet you can't wait
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:31 am
Just hanging around

Bevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond reputeBevm has a reputation beyond repute

That is good news! Congratulations.

Bev
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:39 am

I bet you can't wait
getting exciting all right, not looking forward to making sure we get our bond back from our rental. we are not telling them what we are doing as far as they think we are moving to Brisbane
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 12:48 am

Originally Posted by Bevm
That is good news! Congratulations.

Bev
Thank you, it is and its doing welding as well , he cant get work here at the mo seems to be really bad, even the australian lads he worked with are finding it hard to get work. they were a nice bunch and still keep in touch.
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

lalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nice

Settle for 4 kg.Then you'll be less stressed
14 sleep's restless one's
Old Jan 26th 2009, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

lalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nice

Originally Posted by lalaloubell
14 sleep's restless one's
Forward to 3 sleep's
Old Jan 26th 2009, 9:20 am

10 sleeps
Old Jan 26th 2009, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

10 sleeps
I have 3 sleep left hun' it's been brought forward earlier' it's a rush now my mum taken a bad turn~
Good Luck Baby be happy Hun
Lalalou

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.