3 reasons why ?

Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Default 3 reasons why ?

Hi people My first visit in this section - like acbh2 i'm waiting for a visa to go to Aus.

I've been reading though and its not my place to judge why you want to return but i'd be interested in knwoing why.

Can you give 3 reasons why you are returning to the UK ? I appreciate some will havemany more than three and from what I have read thus far family, friends and boredom seem to be the top 3 but I would like a real feel
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:11 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 reasons why ?

Originally Posted by phoenix_uk
Hi people My first visit in this section - like acbh2 i'm waiting for a visa to go to Aus.

I've been reading though and its not my place to judge why you want to return but i'd be interested in knwoing why.

Can you give 3 reasons why you are returning to the UK ? I appreciate some will havemany more than three and from what I have read thus far family, friends and boredom seem to be the top 3 but I would like a real feel
You guessed all mine already
Along with many more, but i just can't be bothered explaining it anymore.

But....not going home yet, so i will enjoy what i can.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paulrachel
You guessed all mine already
Along with many more, but i just can't be bothered explaining it anymore.

But....not going home yet, so i will enjoy what i can.
Hi don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for people to explain their reasons at all - i'm just interested to see what makes people go home really.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:17 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi don't get me wrong, i'm not looking for people to explain their reasons at all - i'm just interested to see what makes people go home really.
Basically for us we came here to better ourselves. But unfortunatley we are worse off. So even though Perth is nice, nice is not good enough to stay forever. We wanted at least the same or better than what we had in UK. We have failed, so we will probably head back after citizenship.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

We have been really dissapointed with Perth and what it holds for us. We are hanging in here for a bit longer, we are not giving up just yet, I have a few things under my sleeve.

Kath
Old Feb 17th 2007, 1:24 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
I have a few things under my sleeve.

Kath
Yes dear, that's called baggy bat wing skin cosmetic surgery would work wonders!
Old Feb 17th 2007, 2:14 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my reasons:

Don't want to retire overseas but didn't want to wait until retirement to come back.

Knew I wanted to return eventually and financially the longer I left it, the worse situation I'd be in (UK house price spiral).

23 years overseas was long enough.
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:41 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Top three:

1. To be back among my own kind again........not to be foreign anymore.
2. To simply belong......culture, places, smells, sounds.......not to question it.
3. To reconnect with friends and family, still vibrant despite the time away.....
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

who needs three reasons when one will do....it's home
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by TruBrit
who needs three reasons when one will do....it's home
well..........
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gardnma
well..........
wotcha ......
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:53 pm
Account Closed

wotcha ......
......gertcha.........
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:55 pm
Account Closed

......gertcha.........
dekko............
Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

dekko............
......wacko.......
Old Feb 17th 2007, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

......wacko.......
stop it we'll get told off for hijacking the thread

wayo...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.