Wikiposts

3 Days til touch down!

Old May 30th 2013, 4:56 am
Forum Regular

jkgoulds will become famous soon enoughjkgoulds will become famous soon enough
Default 3 Days til touch down!

Am I ever nervous! Its almost taking over the excitement of being home - hm, yeah right

Few last errands to run, re-pack the suitcases (must be the 6th time now!) one last trip to the vets and CFIA today and then all good to go!

I'm not too sure what to expect when we all land but I think overwhelming will be one of the words. It doesn't seem a few months ago we was talking and planning on packing up and coming back to the UK and now its just around the corner

I think a proper English brew and some home comforts will set me straight back in its going to be hard to re-adjust and get back into the swing of things I think but I guess if you put your mind to it with a can do attitude I think it'll all be okay! Well here is me hoping

Old May 30th 2013, 5:02 am
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Days til touch down!

Originally Posted by jkgoulds
Am I ever nervous! Its almost taking over the excitement of being home - hm, yeah right

Few last errands to run, re-pack the suitcases (must be the 6th time now!) one last trip to the vets and CFIA today and then all good to go!

I'm not too sure what to expect when we all land but I think overwhelming will be one of the words. It doesn't seem a few months ago we was talking and planning on packing up and coming back to the UK and now its just around the corner

I think a proper English brew and some home comforts will set me straight back in its going to be hard to re-adjust and get back into the swing of things I think but I guess if you put your mind to it with a can do attitude I think it'll all be okay! Well here is me hoping

I am happy for you. While you are repacking your suitcase can you pop in some Alberta sunshine Best luck with your move.
Old May 30th 2013, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

Thank you!

I will try my hardest however it is currently raining and is set in the forecast for the next few days! Not complaining though as it so refreshing, i'm pretty sure I won't be saying that after a couple of wet days back home
Old May 31st 2013, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

ElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really niceElizabethK is just really nice

Good Luck with it all Isn't it funny how we talk and talk for months about moving back to the UK and then suddenly it's upon us!

I hope it all goes smoothly and you get your proper English cuppa and some choccy digestives etc as soon as you land
Old May 31st 2013, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

NiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond reputeNiHao has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck! Look forward to hearing from you on the flipside!
Old May 31st 2013, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute

Wow you don't horse around - this has got to be one of the quickest planned returns I can remember. Have a safe journey home
Old May 31st 2013, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Thank you all for the wishes , I really hope it just goes swimmingly! Well up until we land out feet at the airport then it'll be another story. Nothing we won't be able to deal with, I hope the cats don't hate us when we land! @curlytops - Your probably right, I think we was discussing whether too or not only two/three months ago!
Old May 31st 2013, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Very BEST of luck to you!! Don't forget to post your flights in the Bon Voyage thread so we can track you
Old May 31st 2013, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Thanks windsong! I shall put the details on flight tracker tomorrow night, sunday is just going to be a crazy day!