2 week update .

Old Dec 4th 2009, 9:36 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 week update .

well i made it after about 18 years of procrastination and i shall hold back on the godzoner type ''oh its fantastic '' ,''best move ever '' stuff .
But i am glad to be home and thats what i came back for and there is no need to go on about the pub life ,the chocolate box villages , the busy busy of the place .
i could pick on a few negatives but to be honest i think a lot of that is my own doing after all i have been away from this country for 18 years and slotting back into the system ,i have found frustrating but most of that is done now but it took me almost 2 weeks to sort tax, NI , bank cards ,pin numbers , vehicle , ecte cetc .
i wont bang on about the xmas lights etcetc , itll make you poor buggers who are sweating yer conkers off in aussie coming up to xmas a bit jealous .
Honestly though and i know its very early early days ,its good to be home ,just one regret my 21 year old lad is still in aussie but he has to make the choice .
KK
Old Dec 4th 2009, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Jo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud ofJo.Ru_onway has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2 week update .

Originally Posted by king kong
well i made it after about 18 years of procrastination and i shall hold back on the godzoner type ''oh its fantastic '' ,''best move ever '' stuff .
But i am glad to be home and thats what i came back for and there is no need to go on about the pub life ,the chocolate box villages , the busy busy of the place .
i could pick on a few negatives but to be honest i think a lot of that is my own doing after all i have been away from this country for 18 years and slotting back into the system ,i have found frustrating but most of that is done now but it took me almost 2 weeks to sort tax, NI , bank cards ,pin numbers , vehicle , ecte cetc .
i wont bang on about the xmas lights etcetc , itll make you poor buggers who are sweating yer conkers off in aussie coming up to xmas a bit jealous .
Honestly though and i know its very early early days ,its good to be home ,just one regret my 21 year old lad is still in aussie but he has to make the choice .
KK
Glad your ok , have a fab crimbo back home
Jo
x
Old Dec 4th 2009, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy a nice cold Christmas in the UK with a bit of real atmosphere. I hope to spend next Christmas in the UK. As for this year, I really do hope I won't be sweating my conkers off on Christmas day as it would only make me envy you more
Old Dec 5th 2009, 12:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear that you are back safely - wondered how you were going!
Old Dec 5th 2009, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

KK
Nice to hear from you KK....I had to chuckle as "getting things" sorted made me laugh as it took us forever to realise when we arrived in Aus we needed a tax file no. change drivers licence...work stamp for my OH...centrelink....not sure what we thought...just arrive in Aus and carry on as per we did in the U.K...anyway hopefully with still having our British N.I, bank cards....drivers licence we will have "things" run a little smoothly when we return home....well you can hope..lol...yep it's a horrible hot weekend in Perth...and unless you like to cook yourself the outdoor life is getting a miss this weekend....just been to an overcrowded shopping centre which is the norm this time of year no matter where you live in Christendom ,so un Chirsmassy, no real atmosphere.....lol..my OH said he never thought he would miss the Salvation Army playing the Carols....lol....
Enjoy yourself KK and give yourself time to "take things in" so to speak....your 21 year old might return you never know....and if not the at least you know he is happy...
The very best of wishes to you and yours for the New Year
Old Dec 5th 2009, 4:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

KK
Glad you're back safely, and that it feels good to be home
Old Dec 5th 2009, 9:53 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

KK, glad you're finding your feet back here. It all takes time.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xxx
Old Dec 5th 2009, 10:11 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Thanks for the update KK.
It will take time to settle..longer than what you expect probably. But home is home and anything beats the boredom in Perth
Old Dec 5th 2009, 2:17 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

king kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond reputeking kong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Thanks for the update KK.
It will take time to settle..longer than what you expect probably. But home is home and anything beats the boredom in Perth
thanks nu shooz , your right there , the boredom of perth puts life in a different perspective . i can actually feel alive here in the uk . Its far from boring .
Old Dec 5th 2009, 2:21 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

Originally Posted by TraceyW
KK, glad you're finding your feet back here. It all takes time.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas xxx
your right , for me its work and ofcourse the scurge of the working man which is money . but money isnt everything ,happiness is .
Old Dec 5th 2009, 2:22 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Glad you're back safely, and that it feels good to be home
hopefully one day it will be your turn polly. xx
Old Dec 5th 2009, 4:11 pm
Just Joined

jobolton is an unknown quantity at this point

your right , for me its work and ofcourse the scurge of the working man which is money . but money isnt everything ,happiness is .
All the best Kong - where abouts are you living back in the UK?
Old Dec 5th 2009, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 2 week update .

KK
Ha ha what happened to the "Im not posting for 6 months" policy Mr Kong lol Come on u were busting to share your good news........... AND YOUR TEXT WOKE ME UP AT 4AM this morning! lol xxxxx see you in cyberspace soon xxxxx
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:09 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

Originally Posted by jobolton
All the best Kong - where abouts are you living back in the UK?
at the moment im in swindon , but am going between birmingham ,portsmouth ,london at the moment . Mainly due to work doing concrete bases for static caravans , not bad work to be honest the pay is quite abysmal compared to what i was earning in aussie but to be truthful as long as i have enough i dont give a monkeys .
Where ill end up permanently i dont know as just about anywhere at the moment is appealing .
I wont go on about the weather but ill give u a clue it starts with a capital R , but who cares .
Old Dec 5th 2009, 8:12 pm
poole ,dorset . love it

Originally Posted by cally49
Ha ha what happened to the "Im not posting for 6 months" policy Mr Kong lol Come on u were busting to share your good news........... AND YOUR TEXT WOKE ME UP AT 4AM this morning! lol xxxxx see you in cyberspace soon xxxxx
LOL . thanks cally ,i did make a two week effort . speak soon xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.