Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

£20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Wikiposts

£20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Old May 24th 2010, 3:42 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default £20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Code ZZ970 does the trick at checkout for 1st time customers.
Hope you can use it!

www.very.co.uk
Old May 24th 2010, 10:58 am
Guttural Brumerican

Titchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond reputeTitchski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: £20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Don't suppose you know if they do international shipping HD? England footy shirt is on sale there and would be a bargain with the discount!
Old May 24th 2010, 1:34 pm
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Titchski
Don't suppose you know if they do international shipping HD? England footy shirt is on sale there and would be a bargain with the discount!
Don't think they do mate
£3.95 for next day UK delivery though. I'm sure you still have a charitable family member who could send it on to you "in time for the World Cup"
Old May 24th 2010, 7:55 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

You'll need to be quick if you want to wear it before England get knocked out, though.
Old May 27th 2010, 6:02 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: £20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy
Code ZZ970 does the trick at checkout for 1st time customers.
Hope you can use it!

www.very.co.uk
Well I don't know how you are managing to order items with them? (They are part of Littlewoods by the way).

I wanted to order some perfume as a gift for my daughter who lives in West London. I went to their website and you have to 'register'. Unfortunately it won't accept a US zipcode.

I phoned them up (had to grin as the Northern guy who answered called me 'love' ) and said that he couldn't help but transferred me to their enquiries section. I was told that only UK and EU residents can register (something to do with credit card regulations they said) and even if the items are to be delivered to addresses in the UK and EU, they couldn't accept my order - even though I said I was willing to pay with my offshore Lloyds TSB visa/debit card
Old May 27th 2010, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
You'll need to be quick if you want to wear it before England get knocked out, though.
Watch it you!!
Old May 28th 2010, 3:55 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
You cheeky bugger!!
Old May 28th 2010, 3:57 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Well I don't know how you are managing to order items with them? (They are part of Littlewoods by the way).

I wanted to order some perfume as a gift for my daughter who lives in West London. I went to their website and you have to 'register'. Unfortunately it won't accept a US zipcode.

I phoned them up (had to grin as the Northern guy who answered called me 'love' ) and said that he couldn't help but transferred me to their enquiries section. I was told that only UK and EU residents can register (something to do with credit card regulations they said) and even if the items are to be delivered to addresses in the UK and EU, they couldn't accept my order - even though I said I was willing to pay with my offshore Lloyds TSB visa/debit card
You dont like being called love, love?

I bet you dont like being called chuck either, do ya chuck?

Northern folks will conquer and rule the world..eventually..
Old May 28th 2010, 8:05 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: £20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Originally Posted by SDDep
You dont like being called love, love?

I bet you dont like being called chuck either, do ya chuck?

Northern folks will conquer and rule the world..eventually..
I don't mind in the least.....it's charming and reminded me of home, it's just that I hadn't heard this term of endearment for such a long time...

There is a former coal mining community just outside the city where I grew up (Coventry, in central England) and the accent there was different; I guess that many of the mining families had moved in to work at the pit over the years from Staffordshire, Notts, Derbyshire, plus quite a number of Geordies too. They (still) call people 'duck'...eg. 'Ta me duck', 'a pound of sausages please, duck
Old May 28th 2010, 8:10 am

Post Re: £20 off £40 at Very.co.uk

Originally Posted by Englishmum

I still needed to buy a gift, so I bought some stuff online without any problems (was able to register my US address and UK delivery address) from

http://www.lush.co.uk (love their stuff)

and I wanted to order some perfume for UK delivery (Angel by Thierry Mugler) but Boots seemed to have a technical problem with their site to order the correct item to place in the 'basket'. I went on Skype and made my order over the phone and got free shipping.

http://www.boots.co.uk (not their US site, spoke to a CSR in England).