CAD to GBP transfer

Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:49 pm
Resident Maple Leaf Lush

sharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond reputesharkus has a reputation beyond repute
Default CAD to GBP transfer

Hello,
I hope I'm not spamming the forum!
I will very shortly need to make a one time CAD to GBP transfer, so I'm looking for a good forex company to do this with and thought I'd see if you could aid me.
Old Dec 4th 2013, 4:17 pm
Vendor

Joe_Lowry7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: CAD to GBP transfer

Originally Posted by sharkus View Post
Hello,
I hope I'm not spamming the forum!
I will very shortly need to make a one time CAD to GBP transfer, so I'm looking for a good forex company to do this with and thought I'd see if you could aid me.
Hi Sharkus,

I hope you are well.

No problem, it is defiantly worth a chat to let you know how we work etc and to find out what you are doing and when you need to do it etc.

You can call me on +44 (0) 1322 221 121 and ask for Joe or alternatively you can private message me your direct number.

Cheers

Joe