Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Middle East Jobs
Reload this Page >

Experienced, Hard Working Personal Assistat

Experienced, Hard Working Personal Assistat

Old Sep 23rd 2015, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Nader Alizadeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Experienced, Hard Working Personal Assistat

I'm the managing partner of a steel and raw materials trading in Dubai and am looking for an amazing personal assistant to read my mind and make my work easier. I travel all the time and need constant coordination for 6 other companies I am involved in. If you thrive on high pressure, fast paced work this is your chance to show yourself.
If you do well sky is the limit.
Old Oct 15th 2015, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Bradstandish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Experienced, Hard Working Personal Assistat

Dear Sir,

I have seen your advertisement for a personal assistant and I feel I may be the person you're looking for.

I'm hard working, determined, dedicated and loyal to a fault. I'm a 22 year old British male, living in the UK, looking to get onto the ladder in the Middle East and make a difference.

I understand the demographic for this position is not typically that which I belong to, but I can assure you that I would surpass all expectations.

I'm able to make decisions, work under pressure, I can type at an average rate of 110 wpm, I've got experience with transcriptions, copy typing and note taking. My English is excellent and I'm proficient with IT (hardware, software, networking etc.)

Please get in touch with me if you want to speak further on this issue.

Thank you.
Old Oct 17th 2015, 2:18 am
Just Joined

Nader Alizadeh is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll be in London next week but have no idea how to use this forum to get in touch.

Maybe we can convince the admin to pass on our contact info? Otherwise it's a useless forum.

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 17th 2015 at 3:26 am.
Old Oct 17th 2015, 3:26 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Experienced, Hard Working Personal Assistat

...and as if by magic.

If you are having problems understanding how to navigate the forum , please just ask. The 'contact us' tab is at the bottom of the BE page.

What you could do is to put your business contact details into your post.

Another way is to click on the username of the person in question and select the option 'send an email'. That will send a BE email direct to their email address.

HTH