Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Job Offers > Middle East Jobs
Reload this Page >

PA based in Abu Dhabi or Dubai

PA based in Abu Dhabi or Dubai

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 11:26 am
Just Joined

Alex72 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PA based in Abu Dhabi or Dubai

The Chief Executive of well known international charitable foundation is looking for a new PA. The foundation is currently moving its offices from London to Dubai and as a result some of the staff have not been able to move.

The foundation deals with a multitude of international A list celebrities therefore the person who takes up this position must be highly discrete and professional. As such you will be asked to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.

The Chief Executive has a very busy schedule therefore it is critical that the successful applicant is efficient and organised.

Although this is a charitable institution the package is very competitive.

Ideally the successful applicant will be in the UAE on husband's visa but the foundation will consider all applicants.

The foundation has a number of environmental projects so an interest in the climate change and environmental issues would be helpful but not essential.

If interested please send me a private message. I should add that I'm not a recruitment consultant or agency so your details will be held directly with the foundation nowhere else.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 6:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PA based in Abu Dhabi or Dubai

Originally Posted by Alex72
The Chief Executive of well known international charitable foundation is looking for a new PA. The foundation is currently moving its offices from London to Dubai and as a result some of the staff have not been able to move.

The foundation deals with a multitude of international A list celebrities therefore the person who takes up this position must be highly discrete and professional. As such you will be asked to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement.

The Chief Executive has a very busy schedule therefore it is critical that the successful applicant is efficient and organised.

Although this is a charitable institution the package is very competitive.

Ideally the successful applicant will be in the UAE on husband's visa but the foundation will consider all applicants.

The foundation has a number of environmental projects so an interest in the climate change and environmental issues would be helpful but not essential.

If interested please send me a private message. I should add that I'm not a recruitment consultant or agency so your details will be held directly with the foundation nowhere else.
is this full time or would part time be considered?
Old Feb 25th 2011, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Alex72 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
is this full time or would part time be considered?
It's full time, part time won't currently be considered.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 10:24 am
Just Joined

maxinebland is an unknown quantity at this point

Alex,

It sounds like an interesting position. Please send me your contact details so we can discuss the opportunity further.

Thanks Maxine
Old Mar 9th 2011, 11:44 am
Just Joined

densha is an unknown quantity at this point

Here there I am interested, please provide me with details of where I can email my Curriculum Vitae. Thank you.
Old Apr 23rd 2011, 4:40 pm
Just Joined

k333ryd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am very interested in this position, however I am based in the UK - but would be more than willing to re-locate to Dubai. Please advis em of a contact e-mail so I could forward my C.V.

Thanx

Kerry