British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East Jobs (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-jobs-161/)
-   -   Mystery Shoppers/Auditors needed in Iraq! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-jobs-161/mystery-shoppers-auditors-needed-iraq-755602/)

EmilyAssosia Apr 20th 2012 2:12 pm

Mystery Shoppers/Auditors needed in Iraq!

Committed, hard-working individuals required to work as field associates all areas of Iraq. A great opportunity to earn some extra money outside of working hours and develop your skills.

Assosia is a UK company, with a client base made up of many blue-chip companies. We have projects ranging from one-off ad-hoc product pickups, to regular purchasing.

Fees will vary according to the size and complexity of the job. If you are interested in becoming part of a growing worldwide network of top class shoppers, please reply or send me a private message for further information and an application form.

Emily

OleJanx Apr 20th 2012 2:56 pm

Re: Mystery Shoppers/Auditors needed in Iraq!

Originally Posted by EmilyAssosia (Post 10016551)
Committed, hard-working individuals required to work as field associates all areas of Iraq. A great opportunity to earn some extra money outside of working hours and develop your skills.

Assosia is a UK company, with a client base made up of many blue-chip companies. We have projects ranging from one-off ad-hoc product pickups, to regular purchasing.

Fees will vary according to the size and complexity of the job. If you are interested in becoming part of a growing worldwide network of top class shoppers, please reply or send me a private message for further information and an application form.

Emily

:eek:

OriginalSunshine Apr 20th 2012 4:22 pm

lol - it's legit as I know a few spouses who do this around the world. basically it's to work out the cost of living in a location for an international company to benchmark how much to pay a "locality based living expenses allowance" type of thing.

but I don't know any spouses hanging out in Iraq!

EmilyAssosia Apr 23rd 2012 8:32 am

Pretty much spot on, however the project I have in Iraq at the moment is slightly different so if you know anyone that is interested please let me know!

As you can probably see from my other posts we are regularly looking for english-speakers globally (including in the UK) to help with projects, so although I am specifically looking for someone to help me in Iraq at the moment, I'm always looking to build on the current teams we have in place.

Emily

britexpat76 Apr 23rd 2012 10:53 am

I work as a mystery shopper in Qatar. Plenty of free food, booze and hotel stays. I would recommend it to people.

welsh carpenter Apr 27th 2012 11:11 am

Originally Posted by EmilyAssosia (Post 10016551)

Emily

would a carpenter be suitable for this position? its all ive done for 15 years but good with people, customers, clients etc, as i ran my on buisness, if so i hope to hear from you regards

EmilyAssosia May 18th 2012 9:50 am

A carpenter is suitable for the position, as long as you can go to stores/outlets and check details or purchase products you will be fine :D

Thanks
Em

yaysin98 Jul 3rd 2012 6:56 am

I live in egypt, is there anything like this that i can do here?

Funkskyla Jul 9th 2012 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10020765)
I work as a mystery shopper in Qatar. Plenty of free food, booze and hotel stays. I would recommend it to people.

@britexpat76
can you send me your contact? How can I register for this job? :)

Thanks!

EmilyAssosia Jul 12th 2012 2:11 pm

Yaysin98, we have projects all over the world, if you would also like to sign up with us I can let you know as soon as anything comes up in your area.

Thanks
Emily

yaysin98 Jul 12th 2012 5:34 pm

Originally Posted by EmilyAssosia (Post 10168796)
Yaysin98, we have projects all over the world, if you would also like to sign up with us I can let you know as soon as anything comes up in your area.

Thanks
Emily

Great news, thank you very much and waiting for an opportunity to join your team. Please let me know how i can sign up.

Jacksie Jul 17th 2012 5:40 am

Please count me in if anything comes up in Qatar.

jam25mack Mar 17th 2013 6:02 pm

Same here for Dubai.

Cheers