Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

You're all very quiet to-day

You're all very quiet to-day

Old Nov 27th 2004, 1:41 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You're all very quiet to-day

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
it is the uk version of sunday here in Dubai for some people hence not on the board....

i ma off to bed now as ache.

Why you ache JC?
Old Nov 27th 2004, 7:21 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Why you ache JC?
Morning JB and everybody? Just wondering where is everybody???
Old Nov 28th 2004, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Hey Kitty are you doing the listening circle??? I am not sure what it is all about really, I am always worried I get myself into something weird
OMG Those listening circle meetings are absolute nightmares!!!! I went to one, and one of the ladies in the circle began speaking. When she finished, I started to which she snapped "I'm NOT QUITE FINISHED!"
So I let her go on and when she stopped again, I started, to which she snapped at me again!!! So I asked her what her problem was, if she had trouble collecting her thoughts, to which the others loudly yelled, "NO COMMENTING ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY".
By now the woman had her eyes closed and seem to be meditating, so I took it upon myself to utter my thoughts, only for her to yell again. I had had enough, and I got up, told her what my thoughts about her dress were and stormed out of the house. Only to storm back in, grab my purse which I had left in my seat, and storm out again
Old Nov 28th 2004, 11:34 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
OMG Those listening circle meetings are absolute nightmares!!!! I went to one, and one of the ladies in the circle began speaking. When she finished, I started to which she snapped "I'm NOT QUITE FINISHED!"
So I let her go on and when she stopped again, I started, to which she snapped at me again!!! So I asked her what her problem was, if she had trouble collecting her thoughts, to which the others loudly yelled, "NO COMMENTING ON WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY".
By now the woman had her eyes closed and seem to be meditating, so I took it upon myself to utter my thoughts, only for her to yell again. I had had enough, and I got up, told her what my thoughts about her dress were and stormed out of the house. Only to storm back in, grab my purse which I had left in my seat, and storm out again

OMG that sounds awful, problem is I am terribly shy in groups of people, if somebody told me to shut up once I got started that would be it.

Meditating, not so sure I wanna be mixing with that kind of thing, ok on your own if your that way inclined but not in company I feel.

Ah well each to their own
Old Nov 28th 2004, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

OMG that sounds awful, problem is I am terribly shy in groups of people, if somebody told me to shut up once I got started that would be it.

Meditating, not so sure I wanna be mixing with that kind of thing, ok on your own if your that way inclined but not in company I feel.

You should try one session at the very least, the person's whos group I went to (not the same person you are planning on going to) were full of strange people, particularly that annoying lady. When she sat there meditating with a conceited "oh look I am so into Buddhism" look on her face, I dearly wanted to slap her and wipe the smugness off her face
Old Nov 28th 2004, 11:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

O M G... that was so funny. Hubby read ur post... and he laughed his head off as well. Can't imagine JB joined on the group though!!!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 11:45 am
semarang

U can't be shy!!! No way....
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:03 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Why you ache JC?
paintball.
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:05 pm
Banned

paintball.
Oh
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

paintball.
OMG I went for a round of paintball with a group of people and I got shot in the tits! So painful, I thought they were going to be permanently flattened!!! Got a BIG bruise there too, so had to make sure it was covered when I went out for a week, lest I be known as the lady with the multicoloured breasts!!!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
U can't be shy!!! No way....

Extremely, that's why I never phone anybody...sorry peeps, takes me an age to meet people
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:14 pm
Banned

OMG I went for a round of paintball with a group of people and I got shot in the tits! So painful, I thought they were going to be permanently flattened!!! Got a BIG bruise there too, so had to make sure it was covered when I went out for a week, lest I be known as the lady with the multicoloured breasts!!!

PMSL

DE got a couple of avatars stored if you get stuck, do you prefer cats or dogs
Attached Images  

Last edited by Jellybean; Nov 28th 2004 at 12:22 pm.
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

PMSL

DE got a couple of avatars stored if you get stuck, do you prefer cats or dogs
Dogs please, Cheers!!
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:39 pm
Banned

Dogs please, Cheers!!
Any of these?
Attached Images     
Old Nov 28th 2004, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Any of these?
The bottom right one, bless