Your famous twin?

Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:29 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Your famous twin?

A bit of fun... post a picture of a well known person that you most look like. Don't post your own photo. Unless of course you are famous.

I have been mistaken for this man on many occassions and have even had to pretend to be him and sign a chef's shirt in the middle of a swanky London restaurant...

Very interested to see several of you on here....!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:35 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your famous twin?

Jeeeeez i wouldn't know who to put...........and no nasty pics pls lol
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of

really crap at this - don't know how to insert pics! help!!!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:46 pm
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
really crap at this - don't know how to insert pics! help!!!
Find the picture you want on the net and then save it to your hard drive. Then go to www.imageshack.us/ and download your picture. Copy the link and paste into your reply (all courtesy of Cassanova)
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:50 pm
Feeling broody

alowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to beholdalowicious_28 is a splendid one to behold

This is my 'nearly' identical twin. Funnily enough she is from the same part of the world as me - shes a welsh bird too

Last edited by alowicious_28; Nov 16th 2005 at 12:51 pm. Reason: picture wouldn't show
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alowicious_28
This is my 'nearly' identical twin. Funnily enough she is from the same part of the world as me - shes a welsh bird too

Great....Just magnificent....

I saw a leggy Russian bird today.....Asked her how are you?.....She told me to Kharash off.....
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:01 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

I had girls asking for my autograph! some went histerical,,,, i had run away all my cloths were torn away ,, i was left with underwear! (thank God the security came on time)

he is a french algerian singer.. Rizki!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:15 pm