Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:32 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

Originally Posted by MataHari
Yeh, someone's atit....

I said to you MH-You do look like Caroline...-tagged onto yr quote re you recog D Smith-My throwaway incidental was Mata Hari's Dad was quite wealthy hatmaker-jin yr names-read back from middle....
SYB-thinks I'm a hopeless case-him being all pious with his Patron Saints...Jude the Obscure-a novel by Thomas Hardy...I referred to the other night when we having a laugh-Shakin, me and the Chinese Mod. ..

Anyways,JVR20-you got any paper in your flat yet? SYB-Androgenous would be kind-its Russ Abbot!Mata -do you support Norwich?

Clear everbody?-
Did s'one say ER has just started?
Marks outta 10 on Obscuruometer hatless wonder?
Norwich...I don't even know what that is...football? I am not British...maybe you didn't know...[/QUOTE]
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:33 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Norwich...I don't even know what that is...football? I am not British...maybe you didn't know...
[/QUOTE]

jeez...this is annoying...no idea what can be done...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:36 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Norwich...I don't even know what that is...football? I am not British...maybe you didn't know...
[/QUOTE]

Course I know you Dutch Mo; Delia is chair of Norwich Football Club as well as being a celeb cook- she spends a fortune bailing out a mediocre football club-her husband's passion too.
Edgar Davids(?sp)..uh huh!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:47 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Course I know you Dutch Mo; Delia is chair of Norwich Football Club as well as being a celeb cook- she spends a fortune bailing out a mediocre football club-her husband's passion too.
Edgar Davids(?sp)..uh huh![/QUOTE]

oh right...the avatar is Celine Dion by the way...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
what's going on with the quotes...it's all muddled up...

Yeh, someone's atit....

I said to you MH-You do look like Caroline...-tagged onto yr quote re you recog D Smith-My throwaway incidental was Mata Hari's Dad was quite wealthy hatmaker-jin yr names-read back from middle....
SYB-thinks I'm a hopeless case-him being all pious with his Patron Saints...Jude the Obscure-a novel by Thomas Hardy...I referred to the other night when we having a laugh-Shakin, me and the Chinese Mod. ..

Anyways,JVR20-you got any paper in your flat yet? SYB-Androgenous would be kind-its Russ Abbot!Mata -do you support Norwich?

Clear everbody?-
Did s'one say ER has just started?
Marks outta 10 on Obscuruometer hatless wonder?
(This woman single-handedly rewrited English Grammar and Vocabulary...)
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:53 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Confucius

aye...at least this quote muddle doesn't influence the comprehensibility of Eva's posts...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:57 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

aye...at least this quote muddle doesn't influence the comprehensibility of Eva's posts...

Butt out Chinese snitch....

Really?-no its not....you got much better teeth.
Besides, shoulda said at the time-too late now, the avi you put up after Justin...fresh...lovely.Why did you pull it?AA's crap?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:00 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So you erudite and grammar expert? I'm not.You bein bitchy.You worry about the spellin, I'll enjoy life-graspin this?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:02 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
So you erudite and grammar expert? I'm not.You bein bitchy.You worry about the spellin, I'll enjoy life-graspin this?
Eva.. whats got into you tonight?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:02 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
Butt out Chinese snitch....

Really?-no its not....you got much better teeth.
Besides, shoulda said at the time-too late now, the avi you put up after Justin...fresh...lovely.Why did you pull it?AA's crap?
errmmmm....it is Celine...The Dean told me so...

oh...people didn't like it...whenever I change, either for the Dutch flag, a windmill or cheese...I get slapped on the wrist...I liked that pic as well, but hey...it's not about me...although AA seems to think it all is....
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
What up Clarice??? Fo sho we kicked that bitchass Buffalo Bill...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:06 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

What up Clarice??? Fo sho we kicked that bitchass Buffalo Bill...
oh.. i loved that song from that film...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:08 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
Eva.. whats got into you tonight?
....Push up the Alice Band and read

Nuthin yet BB....

What d'ya mean anyway?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:10 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

errmmmm....it is Celine...The Dean told me so...

oh...people didn't like it...whenever I change, either for the Dutch flag, a windmill or cheese...I get slapped on the wrist...I liked that pic as well, but hey...it's not about me...although AA seems to think it all is....

Must be true then if Dean says it.
Why'd you pull the pic though?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 7:11 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Eva
Must be true then if Dean says it.
Why'd you pull the pic though?
oh...cause people didn't like it...and I aim to please...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.