Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:40 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You Gotta Fight For Your Right...

Originally Posted by Eva
Ah who said the power of the sword.....

You just described 80% of British expat population in Dubai there
80%?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
80%?
It's the season of giving, let's be charitable...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
But that's the problem - Dubai attracts tourists (and some residents) that come from nowheresville, suburbia that come out here and do the ahlan, tin foil tiarra champagne lifestyle.
oooh be careful when i said such words on this forum i was nearly crucifed if u remember my dear

Lalalalalalala land
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
oooh be careful when i said such words on this forum i was nearly crucifed if u remember my dear

Lalalalalalala land
Who said the truth hurts.....hmmmm? Tinky Winky?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:55 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
Dubai has a dilemma to sort out - exactly WHAT sort of 'destination' does it want to be?

Expensive hotels, and expensive flights, considering how short they are from the UK......... which would suggest they want the 'up-market' visitor.........

........ but that doesn't rhyme with the sort of attractions they are building. Look at Dubailand - who goes to dinosaur theme parks? Lord and Lady Ponsonby-Smythe, or Mr and Mrs Chav and the chavlets......?
are you kidding?
Anyway.. Ponsonby or Chav.. it don't matter, its whoever has the money, when I stayed in the Burj Al Arab there were a family of Brits (they were from the North) staying there.. and around the pool all you could hear was.. "I TOLD you NOT to get wet before we went out you little shit"... "Oh leave him alone you silly bitch, he's on holiday" was the reply.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Nooo, I think he just said "tubby tustard...."

Which is about the level of conversation that Beebs is reporting at the Burj Al-Arab pool-side....
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:02 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Nooo, I think he just said "tubby tustard...."

Which is about the level of conversation that Beebs is reporting at the Burj Al-Arab pool-side....

That's not nice and soooooooo unlike you!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
are you kidding?
Anyway.. Ponsonby or Chav.. it don't matter, its whoever has the money, when I stayed in the Burj Al Arab there were a family of Brits (they were from the North) staying there.. and around the pool all you could hear was.. "I TOLD you NOT to get wet before we went out you little shit"... "Oh leave him alone you silly bitch, he's on holiday" was the reply.
Oh my God...... the Burj Al Arab let Beebee stay there..........

Proves my point...... and hers.........

To be honest I don't think HH would easily believe that the 'average British family' could afford the Burj, but.......
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:10 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
Oh my God...... the Burj Al Arab let Beebee stay there..........

Proves my point...... and hers.........

To be honest I don't think HH would easily believe that the 'average British family' could afford the Burj, but.......
Since when did Harry Hill leave comedy and go into hotels?.Can he just make up his mind???-trained 7 years as a Doctor then wanted to be a comedian-just as well with the state of his shirt collars....Won't do in the Burj though!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Since when did Harry Hill leave comedy and go into hotels?.Can he just make up his mind???-trained 7 years as a Doctor then wanted to be a comedian-just as well with the state of his shirt collars....Won't do in the Burj though!
With the NHS in the state that it's in, he needed to develop a sense of humour.

Dean - enlighten us as to which lady of the moment you're appearing as tonight?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

[Dean - enlighten us as to which lady of the moment you're appearing as tonight?[/QUOTE]

Dean

that better not be delia smith
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
[Dean - enlighten us as to which lady of the moment you're appearing as tonight?

Dean

that better not be delia smith[/QUOTE]

no....I'd recognise her anywhere...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
Dean

no....I'd recognise her anywhere...[/QUOTE]

Yep, the hair's too curly to be Delia....

And she looks awfully, errm, "handsome" I think is the polite phrase...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:20 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
Dean

no....I'd recognise her anywhere...[/QUOTE]

You do look like Caroline Grimaldi.......oh and did you know your Dad was a reasonably well of hatmaker?.....join your names together -its in the middle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.