Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Are you dressing up tonight Joe - to make a change????

Are you dressing up tonight Joe - to make a change????

Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:35 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Are you dressing up tonight Joe - to make a change????

Spill the beans - is it that tatty old black T shirt or something new?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:41 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Are you dressing up tonight Joe - to make a change????

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Spill the beans - is it that tatty old black T shirt or something new?
There are several t-shirts you know.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:42 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristy
There are several t-shirts you know.
You were supposed to let JC answer - are they all the same colour?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:54 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

You were supposed to let JC answer - are they all the same colour?
Of course not, they are all a completely different shade of grey!!!

Sorry for ambushing!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:01 am
Premium Member

Sorry for ambushing!
A good verbal joust keeps the mind on its toes.......
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

A good verbal joust keeps the mind on its toes.......
Are you & Mrs TS coming out to play?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:25 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Are you & Mrs TS coming out to play?
LL - I shall be there - Mrs Speak will be looking after the 4 bains - she had her turn last night - 4 o'clock this morning she got in.... p....d as a newt.

I am todays taxi service - picking up JC, Kristy and Heart on the way - needless to say my poor car will get dumped somewhere tonight.

I trust that u r attending
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

LL - I shall be there - Mrs Speak will be looking after the 4 bains - she had her turn last night - 4 o'clock this morning she got in.... p....d as a newt.

I am todays taxi service - picking up JC, Kristy and Heart on the way - needless to say my poor car will get dumped somewhere tonight.

I trust that u r attending
Yup - with Mr LL.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:27 pm
Premium Member

Yup - with Mr LL.
Goodo - I trust that he is driving.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:28 pm
Premium Member

By the way - if u haven't met him - when u get there, Joe is the scruffy git with the poncy haircut!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Either that or we taxi both ways, cause I'm not driving anyone anywhere tonight!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:32 pm
Premium Member

Either that or we taxi both ways, cause I'm not driving anyone anywhere tonight!
Excellent - theres going to be a few sore heads 2morrow
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Excellent - theres going to be a few sore heads 2morrow
Have my supply of Berocca & Alka Seltzer Extra at the ready!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 1:39 pm
Premium Member

Have my supply of Berocca & Alka Seltzer Extra at the ready!
Wots Berocca?
Old Nov 19th 2004, 9:29 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for ambushing!
and wots wrong with that? i have different shades of black. hahaha

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.