Are you American?

Old Jun 11th 2005, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

ejay1 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Are you American?

Originally Posted by novita77
any chance you are an american???
Im a filipino living in America.

I know enough to realize that most of the stuff you posted is bull.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:29 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ejay1

huh !!! as much as this is bull ... looks like you still keep following it...
can't have enough can u? Been suggested by the original poster that it was a joke... if you can't take it you shouldn't read it.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:44 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nov,

Thanks, will send you some k when the k fairy wakes up.

The English Humour, I just love it!

I pity those that don't smile at least once an hour!

can't have enough can u? Been suggested by the original poster that it was a joke... if you can't take it you shouldn't read it.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 5:48 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Hi Nov,

Thanks, will send you some k when the k fairy wakes up.

The English Humour, I just love it!

I pity those that don't smile at least once an hour!
some people eh MJC???
Old Jun 11th 2005, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

ejay1 will become famous soon enough

oops I must have missed the post where he admitted it to being a joke.
Old Jun 11th 2005, 9:00 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

As Novita has said, if you have taken offence, then i suggest you stay on the American Forum, or Asia..take your pick.

If you cant understand the British sense of humour then so be it, but you cant really get too upset......the website name sort of gives it away.. "BRITISH EXPATS!"
Old Jun 12th 2005, 2:36 am
semarang

yach u missed it ... go to www.howtolearnmoreanaboutananenglishjoke.com
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:46 am
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
All you have to remember is that the sun actually shines in our country, whereas it doesn't in theirs...it all springs from jealousy.
Unfortunately this is the reaction I hear again and again from Americans to any criticism (or humourous leg-pulling, as in the OP to this thread).

I constantly hear that terrorism and 9/11 is because "they're jealous of us" "they're jealous of our freedom" - it is simply not so.

Whatever the humour stems from, you really can bet your bottom dollar that it isn't jealousy. People really aren't jealous of Americans. If anything, we feel kind of sorry for you - with all the problems you have at the moment with the rising right-wing/fundies and Dubya running your government; your continued bewilderment about why America is internationally disliked; and your ignorance of other world affairs and cultures.

When I say "your" I don't mean you specifically - expat Americans are far more open-minded and worldly aware - but the heated masses that watch Fox and think "world news" refers to happenings in the next state.

Really, I feel sorry for Americans, because they're clearly upset about current sentiment against them (which is, admittedly, often unjustified, particularly on an individual basis) and even more so because they fail to take any responsbility for it: it's always "they're just jealous". Not so.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Wow your ignorance is appaling.
So's your spelling!
Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:18 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Not a very nice comment
Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:19 am
W10

I'm dancing to James Brown in my head now (the south east Asia remix obviously)

Old Jun 12th 2005, 11:22 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
I'm dancing to James Brown in my head now (the south east Asia remix obviously)
tutt tutt
Old Jun 12th 2005, 1:10 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
So's your spelling!
So is your ****ing attitude. Have you ever said anything nice too anybody. And who nominated you queen of the annoying spellcheckers.

I'm sure sitting around your house all day doing crossword puzzles has made you into a fantastic speller in addition to a useless waste of oxygen however some people could really care less about how perfect their spelling is when posting on an internet forum.

Go kill some mosquitos from that lake out back...i hear their's a nice infestation in that housing project you live in.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 6:04 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry TA5,

Is that a bmw in your avatar.

I rest my case.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 6:28 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by MJC
Sorry TA5,

Is that a bmw in your avatar.

I rest my case.
He said it is his boss's BMW, Nabs said looks like Nissan Sunny

Don't think he coming back ... he is done with this forum. Especially with fat arse housewives...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.