Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Wikiposts

Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 12:20 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
It must be something in the water up north...

http://archive.thisisthenortheast.co.../27/57569.html
I hate to think what you've been typing into the search engine!!

Another brilliant piece of journalism and a happy horse...... whats with the women in county Durham??
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 12:38 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I hate to think what you've been typing into the search engine!!

Another brilliant piece of journalism and a happy horse...... whats with the women in county Durham??
It's often difficult to make the distinction between women and horses in Bishop Auckland (out in the sticks), even more so after a few pints of the local brew. As this unfortunate fella found out.
Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:32 am
W10

Class....he'd have to have a mouth like the Mersey tunnel as well!!

Old Nov 2nd 2005, 2:54 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

It's often difficult to make the distinction between women and horses in Bishop Auckland (out in the sticks), even more so after a few pints of the local brew. As this unfortunate fella found out.
Obviously the lads like to strip off in fields , get on all 4s and wave their d....s around ...... must be the Mcewans export or some wierd microbrewery

Originally Posted by w10
Class....he'd have to have a mouth like the Mersey tunnel as well!!
Hmmmmm......... u been thinking again ........ I tried not to picture 'the act'

Take it easy
TS
Old Nov 7th 2005, 1:29 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Ok i hope expatmums get some info from this

Sharia and UAE laws prohibit cruelty to animals

By Samir Salama, Bureau Chief

Abu Dhabi: Cruelty to animals is prohibited in the Islamic Sharia and UAE's laws, according to scholars and legal consultants.

Every person who maliciously and intentionally maims, mutilates or tortures a living animal, or maliciously and intentionally kills an animal, is guilty of an offence punishable by imprisonment of up to one year, or by a fine of not more than Dh10,000, or by both the fine and imprisonment, Mohammad Ebrahim Al Shaiba, a Dubai-based legal consultant, told Gulf News yesterday.

http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/Nat...ticleID=189459

If it's against the law how come they allow halal slaughter...it's not exactly humane...
Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:06 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
If it's against the law how come they allow halal slaughter...it's not exactly humane...

the question that you have raised, This is quite interesting!

My question to you, Do you know the procedure of Islamic or Halal method of Slaughtering?

Answer: An Animal must be checked for any diseases, after that its sacrificed with the name of Allah by cutting its throat which Instantly kills the animal and by this way all the blood is dropped out.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 4:09 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly speaking, I didn't had any appetiate when i was in Europe! There the animals are kills by "Hitting a Blow on their head"

Its a machine that hits a sharp right in the middle of the head and then the animal is killed. I repeat its KILLED. and after its killed than only its prepared for the meat.

So basically we eat dead animals in Europe.
Old Nov 7th 2005, 1:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Honestly speaking, I didn't had any appetiate when i was in Europe! There the animals are kills by "Hitting a Blow on their head"

Its a machine that hits a sharp right in the middle of the head and then the animal is killed. I repeat its KILLED. and after its killed than only its prepared for the meat.

So basically we eat dead animals in Europe.
It's all in your mind,basically....
If it's slaughtered,halal or otherwise,it is also killed....
Old Nov 7th 2005, 7:56 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

the question that you have raised, This is quite interesting!

My question to you, Do you know the procedure of Islamic or Halal method of Slaughtering?

Answer: An Animal must be checked for any diseases, after that its sacrificed with the name of Allah by cutting its throat which Instantly kills the animal and by this way all the blood is dropped out.
Slitting the throat is not 'instant' death...

...and are you aware of the conditions many animals suffer under whilst being transported to the UAE so they can have their throats slit?
Old Nov 7th 2005, 11:37 pm
Banned

Slitting the throat is not 'instant' death...

...and are you aware of the conditions many animals suffer under whilst being transported to the UAE so they can have their throats slit?

What you want me to do? stop eating Steak?
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:16 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

And in the nightclubs of Newcastle.....
It must be something in the water up north...

http://archive.thisisthenortheast.co.../27/57569.html
Attached Thumbnails Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled-forafiveriwill.jpg   Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled-godad-.jpg   Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled-dontlookatmibird.jpg   Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled-wheely-hurts.jpg  
Old Nov 8th 2005, 5:56 pm

What you want me to do? stop eating Steak?
I don't want you to do anything...Just raising a point is all
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:09 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Sharia and UAE laws prohibit cruelty to animals

By Samir Salama, Bureau Chief

Abu Dhabi: Cruelty to animals is prohibited in the Islamic Sharia and UAE's laws, according to scholars and legal consultants.

Then please tell me why its common pratice for goats to have thier teeth smashed in with rocks by children ..... Just for Jolly!
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:26 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Then please tell me why its common pratice for goats to have thier teeth smashed in with rocks by children ..... Just for Jolly!
Or why my cat had to have three hunting pellets from an air rifle removed from its chest, shoulder and back leg or his jaw re-set after he was kicked in the face?

Making the law is one thing, enforcing it is another....
Old Nov 8th 2005, 6:40 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Or why my cat had to have three hunting pellets from an air rifle removed from its chest, shoulder and back leg or his jaw re-set after he was kicked in the face?

Making the law is one thing, enforcing it is another....

*astards!!!!! If I catch anyone harming my cats they will be given the same treatment.

No law is enforced out here, well none that I know of!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.