Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Old Oct 31st 2005, 11:08 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Ok i hope expatmums get some info from this

Sharia and UAE laws prohibit cruelty to animals

By Samir Salama, Bureau Chief

Abu Dhabi: Cruelty to animals is prohibited in the Islamic Sharia and UAE's laws, according to scholars and legal consultants.

Every person who maliciously and intentionally maims, mutilates or tortures a living animal, or maliciously and intentionally kills an animal, is guilty of an offence punishable by imprisonment of up to one year, or by a fine of not more than Dh10,000, or by both the fine and imprisonment, Mohammad Ebrahim Al Shaiba, a Dubai-based legal consultant, told Gulf News yesterday.

http://www.gulfnews.com/Articles/Nat...ticleID=189459
Old Oct 31st 2005, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Yet another misconception(propanganda) dispelled

Originally Posted by CasaNova

Abu Dhabi: Cruelty to animals is prohibited in the Islamic Sharia and UAE's laws, according to scholars and legal consultants.

Every person who maliciously and intentionally maims, mutilates or tortures a living animal, or maliciously and intentionally kills an animal, is guilty of an offence punishable by imprisonment of up to one year, or by a fine of not more than Dh10,000, or by both the fine and imprisonment, Mohammad Ebrahim Al Shaiba, a Dubai-based legal consultant, told Gulf News yesterday.

What about rats and roaches?????

Once a roach threatenned to maim me and I killed it in self defense....Although I have no witnesses to back me up.....
Old Oct 31st 2005, 11:25 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
What about rats and roaches?????

Once a roach threatenned to maim me and I killed it in self defense....Although I have no witnesses to back me up.....

cocoroach is an Insect not an Animal

hahaha i am so smart! isn't it?
Old Oct 31st 2005, 11:29 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

The fact that its against Sharia law doesnt stop it happening does it Its against Sharia law to sleep with another mans wife but doesnt stop it happening does it.... the list is endless child abuse, murder ect. ect..

So your point is?????????
Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by sassy
The fact that its against Sharia law doesnt stop it happening does it Its against Sharia law to sleep with another mans wife but doesnt stop it happening does it.... the list is endless child abuse, murder ect. ect..

So your point is?????????

Its also against sharia law to sleep with cats and dogs!! But does it stops it?

ps. also its against sharia law to sleep with another womens Husband
Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:22 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Its also against sharia law to sleep with cats and dogs!! But does it stops it?

ps. also its against sharia law to sleep with another womens Husband

Exactly so why are you going on about Sharia Law with regard to animals no one is saying that its legal.......

Ans just to set the record straight I dot sleep with Animals other peoples husbands nor do I kick my Cat........
Old Oct 31st 2005, 12:51 pm
Banned

Exactly so why are you going on about Sharia Law with regard to animals no one is saying that its legal.......

People had a misconception that animals are not protected under federal law.

Anyways, its pointless in this country as the law doesn't apply to all.

Ans just to set the record straight I dot sleep with Animals other peoples husbands nor do I kick my Cat........

not you maybe. But I am not here to approve or disapprove anyone of anything.
Old Oct 31st 2005, 5:06 pm
The Brains

ray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to allray2gill is a name known to all

You may not but what about the guy who was overly fond of his camel! Didn't he get thrown in to prison very quickly to stop any further publicity?
Old Nov 1st 2005, 7:06 am

People had a misconception that animals are not protected under federal law.

Anyways, its pointless in this country as the law doesn't apply to all.

not you maybe. But I am not here to approve or disapprove anyone of anything.
Actually still waiting for you to explain your point?
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:07 pm
Banned

Actually still waiting for you to explain your point?

keep waiting.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 1:40 pm

keep waiting.

Nah... to boring Balushi
Old Nov 1st 2005, 2:30 pm
Banned

Nah... to boring Balushi
So what should I do? Bangra dance
Old Nov 1st 2005, 3:45 pm

So what should I do? Bangra dance
Now that might be entertaining for a couple of moments.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:09 pm
Banned

Now that might be entertaining for a couple of moments.

So how can i entertain you for hours
Old Nov 1st 2005, 4:14 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

So how can i entertain you for hours
So it is you........I thought so

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.