Yammama Compound

Old Jul 14th 2010, 5:08 am
Just Joined

riyadhchris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Yammama Compound

Hi alll, first timer to the bored! Good to meet ya all.

My wife and i are nurses and moving to riyadh in the next couple of months. First time living abroad so a little nervous and have many questions.

We have been given a place on Yammama 3 compound and wondered if any of you guys know the place, what it's like, facilities, location to places etc.

We will be working at KAMC too so a hello to any fellow boarders who work there. ps: anybody know how far the compound is from KAMC.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Chris
Old Jul 14th 2010, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yammama Compound

Strangley enough i was out with some of the Irish Mafia nurses the other nite and we meeting up again Thursday nite for yet another falling down social hiccc evening,
They all live on that compound.
All of them are working for the National Guard Hospital.
As a single Male i am not allowed into that compound,
but i could ask the questions for you if you send me them on a pm.
The compound is just off j 14 on the eastern ring road.
Fairly large compound it is about 40 minutes to / from work however depending on the traffic it could be one hour easy !!!
The roads are quite now every one has escped the weather it was 46c @ 08.30 this am.
Old Jul 15th 2010, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Mr Andy is an unknown quantity at this point

AY3 is a good compound, the houses are pretty big and very new. Only been open about 12 months.

The security re male visitors has been stepped up in the last month or so, and whilst you are still allowed to visit your not allowed into the houses anymore but can meet friends etc for a meal in the restaurant. When is first opened there were no restrictions, then a 2am curfew.

But if your there with family then you might have different sign in rites than the single girls.

I wouldn't hesitate to take a place on there.

You can get decent 'go' internet reception there also ..... a recommended purchase!
Old Jul 15th 2010, 9:31 am
Not an evil hypnotist

typical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond reputetypical has a reputation beyond repute

I can't imagine living there...

Picture the scene... getting into a taxi...

"Where to guv?"
"Yammama"
"... yeah, and f**k you too!"
Old Jul 15th 2010, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by typical
I can't imagine living there...

Picture the scene... getting into a taxi...

"Where to guv?"
"Yammama"
"... yeah, and f**k you too!"
Yamamma armpits so hairy she look like she has buckwheat in a headlock!