Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

XS baggage Riyadh to UK

XS baggage Riyadh to UK

Old Sep 13th 2013, 6:28 am
Just Joined

vicmck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default XS baggage Riyadh to UK

Any tips on companies to sue for air freighting xs baggage from Riyadh to UK? Thanks
Old Sep 13th 2013, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: XS baggage Riyadh to UK

Originally Posted by vicmck
Any tips on companies to sue for air freighting xs baggage from Riyadh to UK? Thanks
Not quite sure on what has happened here. I'm assuming you've flown out on a final exit, left KSA, and something has gone wrong with your air freight belongings? Would you not contact the company that shipped it for you?

If its baggage on the actual airline, then the airline company would be your first port of call?
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:34 am
Just Joined

Thanks but you are overthinking! I just need to know who to contact to air freight a few boxes of personal belongings to the UK!
Old Sep 13th 2013, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vicmck
Thanks but you are overthinking! I just need to know who to contact to air freight a few boxes of personal belongings to the UK!

Ah - your original post said 'sue' but I'm guessing it was meant to be 'use'. Hence the confusing!

THere are a few I know of who will provide that, a few guys I know of have used Kanoo Cargo and then I know of a guy on this compound whose friend runs Expat Logistics - will also take care of pets. Details of both can be found through Google.

http://www.expatlogistics.com

http://www.kanoofreight.me/contactus.html

I'm in the process of moving compounds, so have requested quotes from:

Namma Cargo
East to West
Move One

Again, all their details can be found online.
Old Sep 13th 2013, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

if it is extra small why don't you just take it as hand luggage...save on legal fees
Old Sep 14th 2013, 6:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
Ah - your original post said 'sue' but I'm guessing it was meant to be 'use'. Hence the confusing!

THere are a few I know of who will provide that, a few guys I know of have used Kanoo Cargo and then I know of a guy on this compound whose friend runs Expat Logistics - will also take care of pets. Details of both can be found through Google.

http://www.expatlogistics.com

http://www.kanoofreight.me/contactus.html

I'm in the process of moving compounds, so have requested quotes from:

Namma Cargo
East to West
Move One

Again, all their details can be found online.
Thanks - yes my bad - a typo! I will get in touch with these, You're a star!