Xmas in Oz

Old Oct 20th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

di_hb is on a distinguished road
Default Xmas in Oz

Hi all
Can anyone assist? I want to fly home for Xmas however I am blown away by the cost to fly. Can anyone advise on the cost to fly back to Melb and with who? Have looked at Emeriates, cost was close to $9000. Could travel around the world for that.
Thanks
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

mrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nicemrskpd is just really nice
Default Re: Xmas in Oz

We just flew from Melbourne to Dubai return, both Singapore and Malaysia had much better deals than Emirates, we went with Singapore. Of course, this time of year you will be looking at the most expensive flights due to the Xmas rush
Old Oct 20th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Just booked Riyadh-Brisbane-Riyadh with Emirates via Dubai, 7000SR.
N
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Hi Nic
That is so cheap. Did you book for Xmas period....
Regards
Di
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:36 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by di_hb
Hi all
Can anyone assist? I want to fly home for Xmas however I am blown away by the cost to fly. Can anyone advise on the cost to fly back to Melb and with who? Have looked at Emeriates, cost was close to $9000. Could travel around the world for that.
Thanks
$9000 bloody cheek.

Surely that wasn't just for one person?
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

Di, 29th Nov back 30 Dec. So covers the whole of the Christmas period - we thought it was a good price - and it includes the Riyadh dubai legs too. This was booked at the Emirates office, rather than on the website as we usually do, as one of the legs was wait listed initially.

Good luck
Nic
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Thats great Nic
I will call them. Have found alternate routes from Dubai. Would be easier from Riyadh
Can quite understand why the online route is quoted at over SRS 21,000. Out of my reach
Regards
Di