Xmas Gift Ideas

Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough
Default Xmas Gift Ideas

Now, I've been readin threads whenever I can but it seems they always go off topic and turn into "inside" jokes. Well at least it feels that way since I'm new

So for this thread try to glue yourself to the topic

I need ideas, besides the usualy perfumes,chocolates,etc... Whats something different, something new in Dubai ? Any thoughts,...

Cheers,

D
Old Dec 12th 2004, 8:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xmas Gift Ideas

A bag of sand with a palm tree?
Old Dec 13th 2004, 10:22 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by smartd
Now, I've been readin threads whenever I can but it seems they always go off topic and turn into "inside" jokes. Well at least it feels that way since I'm new

I need ideas, besides the usualy perfumes,chocolates,etc... Whats something different, something new in Dubai ? Any thoughts,...

Cheers,

D
Heh heh, my family seem to have got lots of camel related things!

Try the Souk Madinat Jumeirah, there's lot of interesting things down there.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:12 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Cheers,

D
Fiber glass camels that werent sold during the charity auctions last year! Date champaign from Bateel............A real life camel......... an island on the World? the choices are limitless! hahahahahaha
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:13 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
A bag of sand with a palm tree?
better yet..... buy an island and plant a palm tree on it! hahaha
Old Dec 13th 2004, 11:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
better yet..... buy an island and plant a palm tree on it! hahaha

Or a sinking house in the Gardens, set of kitchen knives, Gold & Diamond park might give you some ideas!!!
Old Dec 13th 2004, 1:04 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Or a sinking house in the Gardens, set of kitchen knives, Gold & Diamond park might give you some ideas!!!
Thanks 4 the karma.... will return sum wen i have spread it enough.

oh i know........ a suite at the Burj for xmas wud make a sweet gift.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

smartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the roughsmartd is a jewel in the rough

good choices.

keep um comin!
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

A Christmas Vibrator
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:14 pm
Forum Regular

i was just thinkin. why not open up an adult sex store in dubai ... mail orders, online orders, lol. would make a ton of cash. all the expats would come in and even curious locals.

hmm.

Cheers,

D
Old Dec 13th 2004, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

i was just thinkin. why not open up an adult sex store in dubai ... mail orders, online orders, lol. would make a ton of cash. all the expats would come in and even curious locals.

hmm.

Cheers,

D
I would come! I always have to smuggle in toys whenever I am coming back from the UK Have only been caught once, and even then they had no idea what it was, and I said it was a kitchen appliance
Old Dec 14th 2004, 12:29 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I would come! I always have to smuggle in toys whenever I am coming back from the UK Have only been caught once, and even then they had no idea what it was, and I said it was a kitchen appliance
DE... How on earth did you manage to pass a toy ( not the cuddly kind ) of as a kitchen appliance? Surely they are not that daft here?

May be I ought to have a go!!!
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:53 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

A Christmas Vibrator

Typical

LOL you beat me to it...hey I bet I can find a pic quicker than you Only joking i'll leave that to FACE
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81
Thanks 4 the karma.... will return sum wen i have spread it enough.

oh i know........ a suite at the Burj for xmas wud make a sweet gift.
Can you say that a bit louder please
Old Dec 14th 2004, 3:56 am
Banned

PMSL I thought I was the only one...so naive. I always keep them in the hand luggage and make hubby carry that bag...just in case LOL

A kitchen appliance huh, I am now wondering what kind you have DE....the mind boggles

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.