Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dubai?

Working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dubai?

Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Working as a Senior Recruitment Consultant in Dubai?

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Shive - I have been waiting since page 2 for you to chip in....

It was, almost, worth the other 16 pages....
Anyone else now scanning back to page 2?
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sross2203
Anyone else now scanning back to page 2?
nah I am not that interested in unprofessionals

Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:16 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
nah I am not that interested in unprofessionals

So to recap what we've established today;

I'm scum
I'm certainly not professional, nor am I to say I provide a 'professional' service
I'm an arsehole
I'm a tosser
I live under a rock
I'm a parasite
I make money by causing misery
I have no qualification(s) in what I do

Good job I'm a big boy with thick skin eh...

But, just in case...are there any tall buildings in Dubai to jump off?
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Britmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really nice

Originally Posted by Meow
You sound very bitter. Perhaps things haven't worked for you becuase of your deeply unpleasant attitude? Just a wild guess...
Yes, a very wild guess and completely inaccurate!

I am not bitter about anything.

I am simply trying to point out how stupid and shallow the attitudes displayed by certain people on this forum are.

I suggest that you, and your 'Senior Recruiter' friend(s) examine your own attitudes and try to understand them before you criticise mine...

Oh, and it would help a lot if you began to learn something from your experiences.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:19 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I'm scum
I'm certainly not professional, nor am I to say I provide a 'professional' service
I'm an arsehole
I'm a tosser
I live under a rock
I'm a parasite

you gotta love British Expats.com for it's honesty
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Britmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really nice

I'm scum
I'm an arsehole
I'm a tosser
I live under a rock
I'm a parasite

Try the Burj!

But remember, you must pay for the privilege of entering such a hallowed establishment!

A further payment may be required if you exit the building by any unauthorised means, such as the viewing balcony...
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:23 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Britmal

I am simply trying to point out how stupid and shallow the attitudes displayed by certain people on this forum are.

I suggest that you, and your 'Senior Recruiter' friend(s) examine your own attitudes and try to understand them before you criticise mine...

Oh, and it would help a lot if you began to learn something from your experiences.
I'm sorry. I can't tolerate this anymore.

You're an idiot. An absolute cast in stone helmet. You are offensive and rude to EVERYONE and refuse to accept any other point of view. You don't deserve a job, you don't deserve to hold a position with any authority or any direct reports.

I have been polite to you and even demonstrated that despite you calling every recruiter scum and tossers, you have searched on this forum for feedback on two firms.

Your opinion is yours and I will respect it whether I agree or not because I think it is right to do so. However, to wildly cast that everyone else is wrong in such a rude, petulant and vile manner is nothing short of pathetic.

You've directly called me "unprincipled and inexperienced scum". You, Sir, are the scum.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:28 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

You're swinging your handbag now aren't you?
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:28 pm
Concierge

You're an idiot. An absolute cast in stone helmet. You are offensive and rude to EVERYONE and refuse to accept any other point of view. You don't deserve a job, you don't deserve to hold a position with any authority or any direct reports.

I have been polite to you and even demonstrated that despite you calling every recruiter scum and tossers, you have searched on this forum for feedback on two firms.

Your opinion is yours and I will respect it whether I agree or not because I think it is right to do so. However, to wildly cast that everyone else is wrong in such a rude, petulant and vile manner is nothing short of pathetic.

You've directly called me "unprincipled and inexperienced scum". You, Sir, are the scum.
I have got a feeling he has been on this forum before with another user ID, for the life of me I can't remember what his old ID was, if infact it was him. I would just put him on ignore.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:32 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I have got a feeling he has been on this forum before with another user ID, for the life of me I can't remember what his old ID was, if infact it was him. I would just put him on ignore.
We'll see, only fair (I think) to let him have his last say after I've had mine.

Then hopefully this thread can fall back to page ??? not to be unearthed again for a very long time.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

No my friend.

You are the scum for profligating your unprincipled recruitment philosophy on this forum.

I would be interested to know if you learned this philosophy through personal education or indoctrination?

Are you even aware of the difference between the two?

I would doubt it...
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:36 pm
Concierge

No my friend.

You are the scum for profligating your unprincipled recruitment philosophy on this forum.

I would be interested to know if you learned this philosophy through personal education or indoctrination?

Are you even aware of the difference between the two?

I would doubt it...
what line of work are you in? I hope it isn't Teaching
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

I searched for feedback on these firms because I needed to know if they were reputable before I approached them, you twit!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:42 pm
Concierge

I searched for feedback on these firms because I needed to know if they were reputable before I approached them, you twit!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

So, you CHOSE to APPROACH recruiters?

But a minute ago we were the scum, parasites and tossers that you hate?

Honestly, this is just too much.

To answer your earlier query on semantics and meanings, I'd steer clear of asking people if they know the difference between two things over the medium of the internet. It's a pretty big library nowadays. If you like, I can start posting questions for you to google and answer for me?

Fancy drawing a line under this yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.