Women Likes

Old May 23rd 2007, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Women Likes

What are the attributes which women see in men?
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women Likes

Originally Posted by SAMS
What are the attributes which women see in men?
physical or personality?
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lexylou
physical or personality?
BOTH
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:29 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

BOTH
what attributes do you have....tell me, and I'll tell you if I like them...
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MataHari
what attributes do you have....tell me, and I'll tell you if I like them...
You have to see me and only then U can decide
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:34 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

You have to see me and only then U can decide
that would be cheating....
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

BOTH
physical - The eyes. it is ALWAYS the eyes for me

Personality - I like strong, mens men.
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

that would be cheating....
Cheeting?

Ok ask me what do u want to know
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Lexylou
physical - The eyes. it is ALWAYS the eyes for me

Personality - I like strong, mens men.
What kind of eyes u like
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:37 pm
hmmmm...nice

Cheeting?

Ok ask me what do u want to know
are women generally attracted to you or do you have to work hard to get their attention...
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

What kind of eyes u like
do you remember a 90's pop artist 'Kavana' well he has really yummy eyes. Fantasy eyes.... Would LOVE to be looking into those.

(he is currently on a show in the UK and I am sad enough just to watch it so I can see him)
Old May 23rd 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

i think women are attracted to my fat belly, double chin, bandy legs and balding napper

why??

dunno, prob because i am genuine and really make women feel good and respect them

only if they are gonna put out obviously...........
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:02 pm
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
i think women are attracted to my fat belly, double chin, bandy legs and balding napper

why??

dunno, prob because i am genuine and really make women feel good and respect them

only if they are gonna put out obviously...........
but how would you make a woman feel good....be specific
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

but how would you make a woman feel good....be specific
Just remember the simple things;

be respectful, open doors for her, pull her chair back in a restaurant.

Listen--very very important, but dont have the 'vacant listen' cause you couldnt care a damn that her auntie lizzie's cat has been put down.

Tell her i love her every night, and not cause i want her to reciprocate, cause i mean it (this is the wife i am talking about obviously)

be honest, if something she is wearing doesnt look good and she asks my opinion i tell her therefore she respects and values my opinion.

just day to day things like that i suppose
Old May 23rd 2007, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

are women generally attracted to you or do you have to work hard to get their attention...
That is bit hard for me to answer, as i do not undersatnd how u Judge if they are attractive to u or not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.