Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wish you all a Happy and merry christmas

Wish you all a Happy and merry christmas

Old Dec 19th 2006, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

godhands is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wish you all a Happy and merry christmas

Hi folks wish you all a happy merry christmas and great newyear coming ahead. I just bought a New car , looking for a good life partner, i hope i will get one this coming year....
Old Dec 19th 2006, 6:41 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wish you all a Happy and merry christmas

Merry Christmas to you too.... Im sure 2007 is going to be a good year!! I have a new car too, but don't need a new partner !
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:28 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by godhands
Hi folks wish you all a happy merry christmas and great newyear coming ahead. I just bought a New car , looking for a good life partner, i hope i will get one this coming year....
I, for one, hope you get one too this year.

By the way - did you buy a new car, while looking for a new life partner or did you buy a car that was looking for a new life partner?

Anyway - please take care of those digits - you never know who may need your digital manipulation.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:46 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I, for one, hope you get one too this year.

By the way - did you buy a new car, while looking for a new life partner or did you buy a car that was looking for a new life partner?

Anyway - please take care of those digits - you never know who may need your digital manipulation.
Merry Christmas to you all too!!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2006, 8:16 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Merry Christmas to you all too!!!!!
What about Happy Birthday??

Whoops...Merry Christmas to all of you in ME
Old Dec 21st 2006, 8:56 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
What about Happy Birthday??

Whoops...Merry Christmas to all of you in ME
Dashing through the sand,
In a blacked-out four-by-four,
O'er the dunes we go,
Honking all the way,

Horns and flashing lights,
If you get in my way,
Oh what fun it is to drive at high speed here tonight...

Oh, Jingle Bells, Dubai Smells,
Sharjah's even worse,
If you're lucky your landlord,
might leave dosh in your purse,

OH! Jinle Bells, Dry oil wells,
At least we've got the malls,
Spend and buy on credit
Till they have you by the balls.

Melly Chlistmas, as I seem to hear a lot round here.
Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:27 am
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold

Happy Christmas everyone and a fantastic New Year.

I shall be sitting on Santa's lap tonight and hoping for a bl**dy good present in the morning. Ive been a good girl all year
Old Dec 24th 2006, 5:35 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mellie66
Happy Christmas everyone and a fantastic New Year.

I shall be sitting on Santa's lap tonight and hoping for a bl**dy good present in the morning. Ive been a good girl all year
You can talk about the first thing that pops up Ms A!!

M