Will you Cheat?

Old May 22nd 2007, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will you Cheat?

The thought of meeting someone new...Does it ever go away...
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lexylou
I think that there are two answers to this, one the ideal and the other 'you never know'

The first being that no, I could never imagine cheating on my husband. I am happy and do not want anything to change

the other being that i have no idea what life has in store for me..... what is around the corner and what the hard times will hold.
Very true lexy.

Im sure we all at one point have been in a relationship with the man/woman of our dreams and thought everything is great and then....................

C'est la vie
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lexylou
I think that there are two answers to this, one the ideal and the other 'you never know'

The first being that no, I could never imagine cheating on my husband. I am happy and do not want anything to change

the other being that i have no idea what life has in store for me..... what is around the corner and what the hard times will hold.
I agree with you, It always difficult to sat what is going to happen in future, but sometimes you are in such a compromising situation that u can't help it. at this moment your commitment and your will power is on TEST.
Hope all of you have happy Long lasting relationshiops
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:34 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
The thought of meeting someone new...Does it ever go away...

There is a great difference with a thought and actually striving to make it a reality.........
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
I agree with you, It always difficult to sat what is going to happen in future, but sometimes you are in such a compromising situation that u can't help it. at this moment your commitment and your will power is on TEST.
SAMS,you are very Kind...Wub...
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

been playing away SAMS???
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
There is a great difference with a thought and actually striving to make it a reality.........
I'm no saint...
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:37 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

If im dating someone i behave.

But i rarely date.......am too happy on my own
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

that is true.....
I am a sucker for that first rush feeling but as I have matured a bit I realise that it never lasts and that what I have is very real and very good. I do still sometimes want that feeling of my breath been taken away or that lead up to the first kiss..... if you know what I mean. But I have sweet memories of all those 'first kisses' and the whole rush thing.
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm no saint...
neither am i.
I am just fortunate to be at a great place right now in the rollercoaster that is my life

and i count my blessings and try not to be too much of a pain in the arse to my wife
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:39 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Will you ever cheat your husban,wife/boy friend or girl friend? Even if you have hard times.

If yes what will be the reason?
but...what if your other half cheats?
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:40 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Will you ever cheat your husban,wife/boy friend or girl friend? Even if you have hard times.

If yes what will be the reason?
Why go out for hamburger, when I have steak at home?

and a very fine steak, I hasten to add
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:40 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

hi TS

how are you

are you ok
I'm just tickerty boo ..thanks
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
If im dating someone i behave.

But i rarely date.......am too happy on my own
A lone deranger...
Old May 22nd 2007, 10:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by beebee
but...what if your other half cheats?
I will crush her...But she can't,because she is rarely out of her cage...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.