Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wild bloody Wadi..........

Wild bloody Wadi..........

Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:41 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wild bloody Wadi..........

Took my 2 girls and 2 guests and myself to Wild Wadi on Wednesday, got there to be told the surf pool closed + 2 other rides, nothing for small children and that they have shortend the hours of opening......

Hmmmm my girls started creating merry hell so i thought what the hell, i'll take them in as i don't have to pay for my 3 yr old anyhow, so 520dhs later i am in wild wadi trying to find a jkt for my friend to wear as she cannot swim & could only find childrens and the largest adult size was XS Adult. Which obviously did not fit, i was told that just doing up the bottom buckle would suffice, i complained and requested to speak to somebody with some clout.

What a laugh that was, only to be told that all of the jkts have been stored away as the wave pool is closed, so having wasted 45mins of our trip all ready we decided to squeeze her into this jkt which resulted in her having a very sore chest afterwards....not good for the 'ole boobies you know!

So my kids are now thirsty they need water, so off i trot to get water to find out there is only 1 area you can get food and drink etc, after waiting in cue for 45 mins for 4 bottles of water, i am getting a little annoyed, so off i trot back to the kids to be told that they are hungry , so off we all go AGAIN.

After a few hours of the listening to the building and hammer drill in the center of wild wadi, i have an extreme headache. so i cut my trip an hour shorter than planned.

You know they had the bloody cheek to hand out these complimentry booklets, which didn't even have a free tkt for wild wadi just 20% off next time you go, and other bits and bobs.

I wouldn't have minded if they had lowered their entrance fee, however it is still full price, I ended up spending 750 dhs in food & entrance for all of us only to achieve a huge headache............ MOAN over now
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wild bloody Wadi..........

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Took my 2 girls and 2 guests and myself to Wild Wadi on Wednesday, got there to be told the surf pool closed + 2 other rides, nothing for small children and that they have shortend the hours of opening......

Hmmmm my girls started creating merry hell so i thought what the hell, i'll take them in as i don't have to pay for my 3 yr old anyhow, so 520dhs later i am in wild wadi trying to find a jkt for my friend to wear as she cannot swim & could only find childrens and the largest adult size was XS Adult. Which obviously did not fit, i was told that just doing up the bottom buckle would suffice, i complained and requested to speak to somebody with some clout.

What a laugh that was, only to be told that all of the jkts have been stored away as the wave pool is closed, so having wasted 45mins of our trip all ready we decided to squeeze her into this jkt which resulted in her having a very sore chest afterwards....not good for the 'ole boobies you know!

So my kids are now thirsty they need water, so off i trot to get water to find out there is only 1 area you can get food and drink etc, after waiting in cue for 45 mins for 4 bottles of water, i am getting a little annoyed, so off i trot back to the kids to be told that they are hungry , so off we all go AGAIN.

After a few hours of the listening to the building and hammer drill in the center of wild wadi, i have an extreme headache. so i cut my trip an hour shorter than planned.

You know they had the bloody cheek to hand out these complimentry booklets, which didn't even have a free tkt for wild wadi just 20% off next time you go, and other bits and bobs.

I wouldn't have minded if they had lowered their entrance fee, however it is still full price, I ended up spending 750 dhs in food & entrance for all of us only to achieve a huge headache............ MOAN over now
I've got family coming next week so glad you posted that won't bother going - maybe do dreamland instead
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:54 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I've got family coming next week so glad you posted that won't bother going - maybe do dreamland instead
I go to dreamland every night did you mean Wonderland?
Old Nov 12th 2005, 3:56 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Was real tempted to contact 7 Days, i was talking to a woman and she too was real annoyed they wouldn't let her take food in for her diabetic child!!!! Dohhhhh
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble

Thank you for visiting Wild Wadi.
We hope to see you again real soon.We apologise for the inconvenience so we offer you a 20% discount on your next visit,provided that you bring 20% less people with you,which,mathematically, will result in a 40% reduction,if you use your calculator as we do.....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I was there on Thursday, arrived at 1130 and had a good afternoon. Was a bit dissapionted that some of the rides were down but still had a fairly good day, the ques weren't to big. Did have buy one get one free entry voucher from the entertainer though! But I do agree that the vouchers were crap and that they should of reduced the price as half is closed of.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Benson
I was there on Thursday, arrived at 1130 and had a good afternoon. Was a bit dissapionted that some of the rides were down but still had a fairly good day, the ques weren't to big. Did have buy one get one free entry voucher from the entertainer though! But I do agree that the vouchers were crap and that they should of reduced the price as half is closed of.
A bird told me that they want to turn it into a charitable organisation,and make the entrance fee free.That Sindbad and Alibaba made their 3 wishes come true.....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by shoushou
A bird told me that they want to turn it into a charitable organisation,and make the entrance fee free.That Sindbad and Alibaba made their 3 wishes come true.....

He He

Now that is funny!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He He

Now that is funny!
I just finished reading the small print,theyre after our arms and legs....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

I just finished reading the small print,theyre after our arms and legs....

how will be able to que for hours for the food?
And were will we keep the the wrist bands? Especially the women
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how will be able to que for hours for the food?
And were will we keep the the wrist bands? Especially the women
You dont need wristbands when youre in for free.....

You pay up at going home....You leave your car there and get a nice taxi...Also courtesy of Wild Wadi....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:11 am
BE Enthusiast

You dont need wristbands when youre in for free.....

You pay up at going home....You leave your car there and get a nice taxi...Also courtesy of Wild Wadi....
how would we operate the lockers

and the crappy, cold showers that have a push button and only last for 3 secs
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

how would we operate the lockers

and the crappy, cold showers that have a push button and only last for 3 secs
What lockers?You dont get lockers,you leave your clothes there on your way out...
And dont talk to me about showers,go jump into a pool,or something....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:20 am
BE Enthusiast

What lockers?You dont get lockers,you leave your clothes there on your way out...
And dont talk to me about showers,go jump into a pool,or something....

hope they get more of the smaller kids rings in that don't have a hole in them, otherwise we will all fall through the things with no arms and legs.

Also looking at the size of some of the lifeguards, fat, as small as a kid, I wouldn't like to risk the lazy river with no arms or legs. I wouldn't think half of lifeguards could save a drowning ant, never mind some fat tourist with no arms or legs.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hope they get more of the smaller kids rings in that don't have a hole in them, otherwise we will all fall through the things with no arms and legs.

Also looking at the size of some of the lifeguards, fat, as small as a kid, I wouldn't like to risk the lazy river with no arms or legs. I wouldn't think half of lifeguards could save a drowning ant, never mind some fat tourist with no arms or legs.
The Lazy River...Yeah right...Dont get me started....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.