Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wierd And Wonderful Foods

Wierd And Wonderful Foods

Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:48 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Wierd And Wonderful Foods

I was just looking for something to have for breakfast - not much in - so concocted a sandwich - wholemeal roll with smoked cheese and raspberry jam. I know it sounds horrendous but was really nice - got me thinking whether anyone else has similar odd tastes or is it just me that is strange
Old Oct 30th 2005, 4:05 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wierd And Wonderful Foods

Originally Posted by Fairydust
I was just looking for something to have for breakfast - not much in - so concocted a sandwich - wholemeal roll with smoked cheese and raspberry jam. I know it sounds horrendous but was really nice - got me thinking whether anyone else has similar odd tastes or is it just me that is strange
Cheese and jam butties have always been a big favourite in my family... so no - not strange at all! You'll often be offered fruit preserves with cheeses in Italy and France etc too...
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:18 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, take one egg and fry it, after you fry it then when its half friend then take luncheon meat and cut them and mix them with Egg and you can put already freid onions in it with tomata!

I was very bored so i tried this and all my friends ate it! and they said it very delicious.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:28 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Ok, take one egg and fry it, after you fry it then when its half friend then take luncheon meat and cut them and mix them with Egg and you can put already freid onions in it with tomata!

I was very bored so i tried this and all my friends ate it! and they said it very delicious.

generally referred to as an omlette
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:41 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

You know, FD, you really should get out more - or leave the trips to Barracuda alone!

X
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:50 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
generally referred to as an omlette
But my omlette is unique, I made it with Luncheon meat and actaully nobody has ever done that.
Old Oct 30th 2005, 5:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova
But my omlette is unique, I made it with Luncheon meat and actaully nobody has ever done that.
I saw a restaurant do the same here in China,but,instead of onions they used red chilli peppers....
Old Oct 30th 2005, 6:19 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Would that be the Red Hot Chilli Peppers....

Originally Posted by shoushou
I saw a restaurant do the same here in China,but,instead of onions they used red chilli peppers....
Old Oct 30th 2005, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
Would that be the Red Hot Chilli Peppers....
You cant describe it as hot,hot is just a word....when I first ate it,I went back and forth from my table to the next one....(I ate the spicy one at Pizza Hut,cant remember the name though)...
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:23 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
You know, FD, you really should get out more - or leave the trips to Barracuda alone!

X

Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

4,444 posts......
I wanna get a new username to K you for that......
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:38 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by shoushou
4,444 posts......
I wanna get a new username to K you for that......

:scared: That averages to 12 posts per day - far too much time spent on here when I could have been shopping
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

:scared: That averages to 12 posts per day - far too much time spent on here when I could have been shopping
Ive done my share of shopping,thank you very much...
Now Im onto something much more satisfying....Hence my posting average....
Old Oct 30th 2005, 9:43 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Or gently roasting at Wafi - too many white bits young lady!!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 10:04 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
Or gently roasting at Wafi - too many white bits young lady!!

How do you know :scared: Don't think they would take kindly to nude bathing at wafi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.