British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Why don't u put ur name??? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/why-dont-u-put-ur-name-265985/)

Metal_Priest Nov 11th 2004 10:27 pm

Why don't u put ur name???

Most Members give me a bad reputation with out mentioning their names ?
what are they afraid of ? Am I scary ? :confused:

Truth Speak Nov 12th 2004 3:21 am

Re: Why don't u put ur name???

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest

No - u appear to be the Forum cockroach!!!

Palm Tree Nov 12th 2004 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

Don't you like cockroaches? They are harmless you know. They might not appear that way but no one should jugde a shell.

Please be aware that due to language barriers and culutural differences a lot of posts from anyone can easily be misinterpreted. Therefore reading between the lines can be very essential. Any posts who seem worthless replying to can so easily be left alone instead of stired up. I know it is a Britishexpat site but as we are using the ME forum and mainly are active around Dubai, it is beneficial to exchange views with a good mix of nationalities as that is what we have to deal with in Dubai and having someone local, I think is a great asset. No matter how weired someone's posts might appear, why not try and find out more about the reasons behind it. Everyone deserves a chance.

novita77 Nov 12th 2004 5:46 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

Can't u play nice TS???

novita77 Nov 12th 2004 5:56 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Don't you like cockroaches? They are harmless you know. They might not appear that way but no one should jugde a shell.

Please be aware that due to language barriers and culutural differences a lot of posts from anyone can easily be misinterpreted. Therefore reading between the lines can be very essential. Any posts who seem worthless replying to can so easily be left alone instead of stired up. I know it is a Britishexpat site but as we are using the ME forum and mainly are active around Dubai, it is beneficial to exchange views with a good mix of nationalities as that is what we have to deal with in Dubai and having someone local, I think is a great asset. No matter how weired someone's posts might appear, why not try and find out more about the reasons behind it. Everyone deserves a chance.

I agree with what u said PT. But if this MP guy is BB... i think he got too many chances here... :D The more you respond to his thread or posts, the more rubbish he will talk...

Palm Tree Nov 12th 2004 6:05 am

Originally Posted by novita77
I agree with what u said PT. But if this MP guy is BB... i think he got too many chances here... :D The more you respond to his thread or posts, the more rubbish he will talk...

Why is it necessarily rubbish? Do you know what pshychologists have to listen to? Surely we can help out someone in need.

novita77 Nov 12th 2004 6:07 am

Why is it necessarily rubbish? Do you know what pshychologists have to listen to? Surely we can help out someone in need.

Do you think he need one??? :D I am not good in the that department PT. But I am sure somebody else will help him, before he being ban by the moderator. By the way... where is he?

Palm Tree Nov 12th 2004 6:09 am

Do you think he need one??? :D I am not good in the that department PT. But I am sure somebody else will help him, before he being ban by the moderator. By the way... where is he?

Who? Bob? His mother-in-law passed away.

novita77 Nov 12th 2004 6:10 am

Who? Bob? His mother-in-law passed away.

No... BB/MP ...
I know Bob won't be around the site for few days.

Where is JB?? Everytime I am on line she is not around.... :o

Jellybean Nov 12th 2004 6:12 am

No... BB/MP ...

I am here, just reading, catching up, mulling over this and that....have something to show you...will PM :D

Palm Tree Nov 12th 2004 6:12 am

No... BB/MP ...

MP is probably trying to take it easy, thinking hard what to come up with next, without getting punched in the face.

Jellybean Nov 12th 2004 6:16 am

No... BB/MP ...

Am off out, sons birthday tomorrow, spk later ;)

Palm Tree Nov 12th 2004 6:18 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Have a nice day!

novita77 Nov 12th 2004 6:21 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Got ur PM and hope ur son enjoy his b'day... :D

Palm Tree Nov 12th 2004 6:26 am

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest

No MP, you are not scary but would probably like to be. Those giving you a bad reputation don't like to deal with things they don't understand. No one is being anonymous. We all chose a suitable name for ourselves since the one we had been given by our parents isn't inventive enough, same as you. Right?! :cool: