Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Why don't.................

Why don't.................

Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why don't.................

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not at all Novi, chill don't lose any sleep over it only kiddin' I thought you were great
No I am not dear....
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:13 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were great [/QUOTE]

Do I have to read between the lines here???
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:13 am
semarang

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hold on.. u got an expatwoman ban?
No... not yet Joe. I am not as bad as u. I think!!!
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:21 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
No... not yet Joe. I am not as bad as u. I think!!!

She got a whole thread deleted, a whole thread, wow I'm proud of you Novita I really am
Old Nov 7th 2004, 11:25 am
semarang

QUOTE=Jellybean]She got a whole thread deleted, a whole thread, wow I'm proud of you Novita I really am [/QUOTE]

I bet u are JB...
Old Nov 7th 2004, 3:44 pm
Look, the bar's open

china syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud ofchina syndrome has much to be proud of

QUOTE=Jellybean]She got a whole thread deleted, a whole thread, wow I'm proud of you Novita I really am
I bet u are JB... [/QUOTE]
You seem to be the bad guy around here Novita77, what did you have to do to have a thread deleted?
Old Nov 7th 2004, 3:58 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by china syndrome
I bet u are JB...
You seem to be the bad guy around here Novita77, what did you have to do to have a thread deleted?[/QUOTE]

No not Novita, she's not a bad guy lol
Old Nov 7th 2004, 5:29 pm
semarang

You seem to be the bad guy around here Novita77, what did you have to do to have a thread deleted?
No not Novita, she's not a bad guy lol [/QUOTE]

Hey!!! You talk abt me behind my back JB???
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:21 am
Banned

No not Novita, she's not a bad guy lol
Hey!!! You talk abt me behind my back JB??? [/QUOTE]

Only when you're not here
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:40 am
semarang

Hey!!! You talk abt me behind my back JB???

Only when you're not here [/QUOTE]

Do we have a ex-other site member here? Try to invite somebody else fewdays ago on here. But apparently she decline because she don't want to be bash by bunch of brits...
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:41 am
Banned

Only when you're not here
Do we have a ex-other site member here? Try to invite somebody else fewdays ago on here. But apparently she decline because she don't want to be bash by bunch of brits...[/QUOTE]

Yeah but watch the Swingbridge guy!!!!!

She be chickenshit then, you go back and tell her that we are very nice to newbies...hey I got 4 blue blobs!!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:42 am
semarang

Do we have a ex-other site member here? Try to invite somebody else fewdays ago on here. But apparently she decline because she don't want to be bash by bunch of brits...

She be chickenshit then, you go back and tell her that we are very nice to newbies...hey I got 4 blue blobs!! [/QUOTE]

What is wrong with the Swingbridge guy???

Might send her an e-mail and ask her to try here... Where are everybody else???
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:46 am
Banned

She be chickenshit then, you go back and tell her that we are very nice to newbies...hey I got 4 blue blobs!!
What is wrong with the Swingbridge guy???

Might send her an e-mail and ask her to try here... Where are everybody else???[/QUOTE]

Oh nothing, nothing at all about the Swingbridge guy nothing really

Good idea, I off with the maid, she needs a medical :scared:
Old Nov 8th 2004, 3:47 am
semarang

Good idea, I off with the maid, she needs a medical :scared:[/QUOTE]

Because of the dog?????
Old Nov 8th 2004, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Good idea, I off with the maid, she needs a medical :scared:[/QUOTE]

I wondered why you weren't still in bed which was higly unusual.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.