Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Why do you use this forum ??

Why do you use this forum ??

Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:44 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Question Why do you use this forum ??

Just continuing the topic from TA5 in the Bush election thread - why do we come in here and chat and what do we get out of it?
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:45 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why do you use this forum ??

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Just continuing the topic from TA5 in the Bush election thread - why do we come in here and chat and what do we get out of it?
GOOD LAUGH!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:00 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

It's also a mine of info
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:06 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

It's also a mine of info
Not much help for me since I am in Doha and nearly everybody else in this ME section are in UAE or coming to UAE. But I still like to read things about UAE, such as sad news about Sheik Zayed. Read the news and photos being put up by FACE giving me more knowledge about middle east.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:06 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

It's also a mine of info
I hope that I can soon graduate to Mine from Young Oracle!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:29 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i like to meet new people and antagonise strangers..

no its been loads of use as im dubai bound in days, ahhhh panic time not packed or anything else, i ve met some interesting people who i hope to meet in person soon and gleaned loads of helpful info on dubai accomodation etc.
top stuff overall and a brilliant idea for a website
Old Nov 5th 2004, 12:41 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva

no its been loads of use as im dubai bound in days, ahhhh panic time not packed or anything else, i ve met some interesting people who i hope to meet in person soon and gleaned loads of helpful info on dubai accomodation etc.
having read ur reasons........ i wonder why I really use this website..... I am the Oracle after all, young though I may be, but I need no info on Dubai.......so why indeed???? hmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Think I like to antagonise strangers aswell!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:50 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by shiva

Shiva - doeas this bring back any memories??

Cheers

TS
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:04 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Its a great way of getting hard to find info.
Thanks to everyone who has replied to my numerous questions!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:13 pm
The Oracle

Cheers

TS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL............ nearly fell out of my chair just then!! started a new thread on the main ME page as I was inspired by u!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

First of all I Cant see any bloody pictures that any of u have put up in the message. The Reason I use this forum its the information I can get and its instant and I really appriciate that. Joke and fun as well

Khan
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:59 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Calgarian
First of all I Cant see any bloody pictures that any of u have put up in the message. The Reason I use this forum its the information I can get and its instant and I really appriciate that. Joke and fun as well

Khan
We only posted 1 pic.......LOL.......... Perhaps its ur internet connection..... dont keep hitting reload......it takes a while to load.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:34 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Errr....I hang out here cos I'm interested in the M.E, never had the chance to go, well that's more lazyness...and now, probably even less likely, but I'm still interested in the place....plus somones' gotta keep an eye out
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:45 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Errr....I hang out here cos I'm interested in the M.E, never had the chance to go, well that's more lazyness...and now, probably even less likely, but I'm still interested in the place....plus somones' gotta keep an eye out
That has to be the best excuse yet! lololololol......... keep an eye out for wot? We are all good kids!

Last edited by Face81; Nov 5th 2004 at 5:12 pm.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Cheers

TS
Reminds me of a wedding when the bride's auntie (bride's family all from north of England) followed my hubby round the dance-floor on her knees with her make-up mirror in her hand looking up hubby's kilt!

She was too pissed to be excited even if she did get a good view!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.