Why is it ?

Old Jul 12th 2006, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why is it ?

Originally Posted by uk4uae
Term of phrase and last time I looked I was a woman
Good for you.....
Old Jul 12th 2006, 12:16 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

oooh god I think I have spoken too soon, now there is gossip of sisters shagging the sisters friends - what is this world coming too
Old Jul 12th 2006, 12:30 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

You know what Gareth I think I am starting to like TA5..........
Old Jul 12th 2006, 1:01 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
Bottom line

Lots of married expat wives shag around (usually with younger arab expats - Brit wives are seen as easy easy prey), lots of married expat guys shag around (usually with younger air hostesses who like the money and not much else).

That's just the way it is in expat life. Lots of people with bizarrely twisted morality who live life to extremes because they aren't back home.

What amused me is the feigned outrage on that thread...

You know what W10 have you ever thought that some people might be outraged because they do find the whole thing you described as beyond believe and would never consider it why are you painting everyone with the same brush I would of thought you of all people would be a bit more objective or maybe you have been hanging around with pond scum too long............
Old Jul 12th 2006, 2:06 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
You know what Gareth I think I am starting to like TA5..........
And?

Last edited by Eeyore; Jul 12th 2006 at 2:08 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 2:45 pm
W10

Originally Posted by sassy
You know what W10 have you ever thought that some people might be outraged because they do find the whole thing you described as beyond believe and would never consider it why are you painting everyone with the same brush I would of thought you of all people would be a bit more objective or maybe you have been hanging around with pond scum too long............
I didn't. I said 'lots' not 'all'. So fail to see how I am tarring.

And without wishing to go into detail - some of the 'outrage' on that thread was from people who could converse with a kettle over it's colour.

and I can only speak from my experience of Dubai, and that is getting hit on all the time by married women, knowing lots (not all) married couples who cheat on each other at various stages.

Personally - I find it quite shocking. But then Dubai does do its best to convince people in their 30s and 40s that they are actually still 18.

Old Jul 12th 2006, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Let's just face it... Dubai is a sleaze-magnet.

Yeah, I said it.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 3:33 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Let's just face it... Dubai is a sleaze-magnet.

Yeah, I said it.

To right!!! And I wont miss it when I go home.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 6:12 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
To right!!! And I wont miss it when I go home.

Hmmmmmmm not surprised at least one of your friends has been proven to be the exact type of person we are discussing
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:23 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Hmmmmmmm not surprised at least one of your friends has been proven to be the exact type of person we are discussing

My going home has nothing to do with it! This topic gets raised so often, it now rather boring.
There are many others in this place that are guilty of what you lot are discussing, some never get found out and perhaps never suffer with a guilty conscience, some do get found out.... !!!

Last edited by Heart of gold; Jul 12th 2006 at 8:26 pm.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:36 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch I think that I hit a sore spot for some of you !!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:43 pm

Ouch I think that I hit a sore spot for some of you !!!!!!!!!!

As you are a member of 4 sites and that includes one that has not be named, then I would assume that you know that this kind of thing does pop up from time to time, and is talked about between ladies over coffee and so on.... even I know that.
Old Jul 13th 2006, 6:12 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
As you are a member of 4 sites and that includes one that has not be named, then I would assume that you know that this kind of thing does pop up from time to time, and is talked about between ladies over coffee and so on.... even I know that.
It has been mentioned yes but to be honest with you it is not something that I would want to brag about if I had done it, in fact I think that I would be really ashamed of myself. None of my friends ( at least I hope ) are involved in this kind of stuff, I just wonder why it is such "hot" topic of conversation ?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 7:10 am

It has been mentioned yes but to be honest with you it is not something that I would want to brag about if I had done it, in fact I think that I would be really ashamed of myself. None of my friends ( at least I hope ) are involved in this kind of stuff, I just wonder why it is such "hot" topic of conversation ?

No idea why it is such a popular topic perhaps ppl have nowt better to talk about ... Its not something that I would do - period!!
Who's bragging?
Old Jul 13th 2006, 9:12 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Another pointless thread......... uk4uae, if you want to start a scrap take it to one of your other sites.

Ladies, stop bitching, theres no need to show off your prowess, you would all appear to be experts.