Why is it ?

Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:31 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is it ?

Oh if walls could talk..........
Old Jul 12th 2006, 5:46 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GarethR
With *my* sexual athleticism? Never!

Like I said previously, it's near-impossible to keep that kind of thing secret in a relatively small community like this. Sooner or later blokes get drunk and tell someone else, and then that's it - no more secret.

Gareth you seem to be assuming its wifes shaggin other expats and quite honestly who would want some ugly pasty middle aged beer bellied english/euro ect expat when everyone woman out there has young 20 something goodlooking for example Lebonsleaze chasing after them........ good for the ego anyway and as they tend not to mix who would know....its a candy box out there for ladies if the fancy takes you and who would know........... Gareth me thinks you are being a bit naive now....
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:09 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Gareth you seem to be assuming its wifes shaggin other expats
Unless wives are shagging UAE nationals (and we know that some of them do), then they're shagging expats. Nationals aside, everyone's an expat, right?

good for the ego anyway and as they tend not to mix who would know
Tend not to mix? Speak for yourself, love. I've got plenty of Lebanese friends. And yes, some of them have very interesting stories about British expat wives
Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:22 am
W10

Bottom line

Lots of married expat wives shag around (usually with younger arab expats - Brit wives are seen as easy easy prey), lots of married expat guys shag around (usually with younger air hostesses who like the money and not much else).

That's just the way it is in expat life. Lots of people with bizarrely twisted morality who live life to extremes because they aren't back home.

What amused me is the feigned outrage on that thread...

Old Jul 12th 2006, 8:41 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised Hedonism haven't opened a resort up here in Dubai, they wouldn't be able to cope with the bookings.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is so pointless... but at least it's not about Doha.

I'm off to stick my hand in the toaster.
Old Jul 12th 2006, 9:46 am
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
What amused me is the feigned outrage on that thread...
For sure. Some of it is positively Oscar-worthy
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:23 am
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys didnt mean to bore you just asking a question.

As for the Arab thing - no thanks wouldnt touch one with some one elses barge pole
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by GarethR
I've just had a look at the thread you mean (and LMAO ), and it doesn't say that all of them are - just some of them.
which site, could you post a link?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by uk4uae
Sorry guys didnt mean to bore you just asking a question.

As for the Arab thing - no thanks wouldnt touch one with some one elses barge pole
Are you using your own pole???
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:41 am
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Are you using your own pole???
No sorry wouldnt even do that !!! Arabs are just so not my thing
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

No sorry wouldnt even do that !!! Arabs are just so not my thing
I see,more of an expat guy are you???
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:50 am
Banned

I see,more of an expat guy are you???
Nah - more of one that sticks to hubby xxx can have a joke but the line is never crossed, legs always but line never
Old Jul 12th 2006, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nah - more of one that sticks to hubby xxx can have a joke but the line is never crossed, legs always but line never
You're a woman??
Why you were talking of touching with poles then?
Old Jul 12th 2006, 12:06 pm
Banned

You're a woman??
Why you were talking of touching with poles then?
Term of phrase and last time I looked I was a woman

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.