Why is it ?

Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:19 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why is it ?

Originally Posted by shoushou
He would say:Whats the point of this useless thread...
Wouldnt he be right........
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:27 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I have to kind of agree with W10 Its just a silly internet site one of millions you can write what you want about whoever you like whether it be true or not I could sit here and type a load of rubbish and you would never really know whether it was true or not and to be honest who cares......... some people make up new names just to come on and carry on old spats its just pathetic............

I have met a lot of people from this site and could tell you alot of stories...............but would they be true or a figment of my bitter and twisted imagination.. I guess you'll never know....
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:37 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
It's a mystery to me, Ange. I only got a C- in Sensible Studies

FYI its Ang without an "e" (or Angela to acquaintances)

Last edited by Fairydust; Jul 11th 2006 at 4:42 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:40 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
some people make up new names just to come on and carry on old spats its just pathetic............
Not guilty - have been registered a long time just never posted
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:52 pm

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

I wasn't talking about you............ I was talking about members who are well known on here and just come on under another name to bad mouth people and not get banned............ Have thought about it myself but quiet honestly can't be bothered seems a bit pathetic really to go to that effort just to get a few digs in........
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:55 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't talking about you............ I was talking about members who are well known on here and just come on under another name to bad mouth people and not get banned............ Have thought about it myself but quiet honestly can't be bothered seems a bit pathetic really to go to that effort just to get a few digs in........
Agree with you sassy - some sites they would ban you instantly
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Dont you just love it when new posters start innocently?????
Old Jul 11th 2006, 4:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Dont you just love it when new posters start innocently?????

TINO!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
TINO!
Willmore,my brother from another mother
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:07 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk4uae
Spill the beans then i need names
This isn't the place for naming names. And to be honest, it's not like it's difficult to find out through other means.

Its just a silly internet site one of millions you can write what you want about whoever you like whether it be true or not
In any environment where there are lots of single blokes and lots of wives with no jobs whose husbands are often away for long periods, you'd have to be spectacularly naïve to think that some of them wouldn't take full advantage of the situation. It happens everywhere, Dubai is no exception.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:12 pm

Well Gareth lets hope that your wife doesn't get bored........ But even if she did how would you know.......... what is it guys like you are called..... hmmm I seem to remember someone saying once 'Cash Cow' wasnt it or something similar..........

And please don't call me Naive I might be alot of things but that I certainly am not..............
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Willmore,my brother from another mother

TINO - MY FAVOURITE TULIP!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 5:37 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
to find out through other means.

In any environment where there are lots of single blokes and lots of wives with no jobs whose husbands are often away for long periods, you'd have to be spectacularly naïve to think that some of them wouldn't take full advantage of the situation. It happens everywhere, Dubai is no exception.

Oh dear Gareth it looks like Mr Henderson has started to pull your strings now as well as the rest of the Muppet clan
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:12 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh dear Gareth it looks like Mr Henderson has started to pull your strings now as well as the rest of the Muppet clan
Who's Mr. Henderson? Since you mention Muppets, do you mean Jim Henson?

And since you couldn't be so daft as to try and suggest that the idea of expat wives in Dubai shagging around behind their husbands' backs is just fantasy, I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make, Ang.

Expat communities the world over are notorious for being hotbeds (pardon the pun) of extramarital knobbing. Dubai's no exception.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 7:17 pm
Soupy twist

Well Gareth lets hope that your wife doesn't get bored........
With *my* sexual athleticism? Never!

But even if she did how would you know..........
Like I said previously, it's near-impossible to keep that kind of thing secret in a relatively small community like this. Sooner or later blokes get drunk and tell someone else, and then that's it - no more secret.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.