Why is it ?

Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:11 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why is it ?

That so many members on here bad mouth the users of another site ?

As I see it, you have the right to choose what you read and what you post, I feel really bad that some comments made by members on this board had classified all the ladies of another site as "up for it" and "playing away".

I am a member on 3 other sites including the one that was in question and I can assure those of you who are casting dispersion's that we are not all like that, to be classed as playing away from home when in fact the thought has never crossed my mind and I hope that it never crosses my mind as I know the damage that it can cause.

It would be like me going to another site and saying that all the males on here are a55holes ! and that they are all alcoholic's and playing away, just because one or two members are.
Is it not in the best interest of the site to portray a decent image rather than a gutter level image.

I am not starting a war here I am just asking for your opinions as to why other sites are so bad and also why people feel the need to bad mouth.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 2:35 pm
W10

Default Re: Why is it ?

I think some of the people on here were referring to specific posters who they know from real life.

Possibly.

On the other hand, it's always amused me how people get offended by people writing generalisations on a message board.

If you said that all the men on this board were a$$holes, it wouldn't bother me one bit. If you said they were all alcoholics, I'd probably agree

Last edited by W10; Jul 11th 2006 at 2:38 pm.

Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:02 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk4uae
That so many members on here bad mouth the users of another site ?

As I see it, you have the right to choose what you read and what you post, I feel really bad that some comments made by members on this board had classified all the ladies of another site as "up for it" and "playing away".

I am a member on 3 other sites including the one that was in question and I can assure those of you who are casting dispersion's that we are not all like that, to be classed as playing away from home when in fact the thought has never crossed my mind and I hope that it never crosses my mind as I know the damage that it can cause.

It would be like me going to another site and saying that all the males on here are a55holes ! and that they are all alcoholic's and playing away, just because one or two members are.
Is it not in the best interest of the site to portray a decent image rather than a gutter level image.

I am not starting a war here I am just asking for your opinions as to why other sites are so bad and also why people feel the need to bad mouth.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:03 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

For once I agree with W10!

Malt - I agree with you as well! Yawn.

Original Poster - Welcome to our humble and friendly home on the internet. Make yourself comfortable and please do come again.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:04 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously some bitter and twisted people around then
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:05 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

I feel really bad that some comments made by members on this board had classified all the ladies of another site as "up for it" and "playing away"
I've just had a look at the thread you mean (and LMAO ), and it doesn't say that all of them are - just some of them.

It's a basic fact of life that where there are expats there's infidelity. If you play away, it's near-impossible to keep it quiet in an environment like this, although in fairness it's usually the blokes who are responsible for spilling the beans after they get pissed.

You don't need to have been in Dubai very long before you start hearing the stories about who's shagged whose husband or wife, and it's always the same screen-names coming up. We all know who they are, and we probably all know people who have confirmed through direct personal experience that they are, to quote thorneyvilla, bang up for it

Last edited by Eeyore; Jul 11th 2006 at 3:08 pm.
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:07 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gareth how are you just sooo sensible ALL of the time
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:10 pm
Soupy twist

Eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond reputeEeyore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gareth how are you just sooo sensible ALL of the time
It's a mystery to me, Ange. I only got a C- in Sensible Studies
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:10 pm
Banned

uk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond reputeuk4uae has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GarethR
You don't need to have been in Dubai very long before you start hearing the stories about who's shagged whose husband or wife, and it's always the same screen-names coming up. We all know who they are, and we probably all know people who have confirmed through direct personal experience that they are, to quote thorneyvilla, bang up for it
Damm I hope that my name never comes up !!
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:12 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Damm I hope that my name never comes up !!
Could already be up........who knows...hehe
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by GarethR
and it's always the same screen-names coming up. We all know who they are, and we probably all know people who have confirmed through direct personal experience that they are, to quote thorneyvilla, bang up for it

Spill the beans then i need names and pray that my name is not one of them
Banned

Originally Posted by Malteser
Could already be up........who knows...hehe
EEEEK I would hope not x
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

CasaNova will sadly be missed.....
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:16 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by shoushou
CasaNova will sadly be missed.....
Why
Old Jul 11th 2006, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malteser
Why
He would say:Whats the point of this useless thread...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.