Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who would be your dream date???

Who would be your dream date???

Old May 13th 2005, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who would be your dream date???

Originally Posted by snowbunny
"his" woman? are we back to being possessions? :: sigh ::

If so, then I get to own Johnny Depp. I want a cut of the acting salaries and merchandise sales.
Can I have him on Mondays???
Old May 13th 2005, 5:10 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Can I have him on Mondays???
Send me a proposal and I'll consider it.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Send me a proposal and I'll consider it.

Are we talkin Johnny or Toon?
Old May 13th 2005, 5:15 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
If you could have a date with anybody you like, who would your date be?

Actually.....finkin bout it..............Bin Kalifa..... He is so hot.....and also ..Steve Buscemi
what a hotty.
http://www.indieking.com/images/TC1.jpg
Old May 13th 2005, 5:30 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Face81
1) Jennifer Garner.

2) Hilary Duff
Sorry, sweetie, your first choice is out of commission...knocked up! That Ben Affleck, he'll do anything for publicity!!!
Old May 13th 2005, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

"his" woman? are we back to being possessions? :: sigh ::

If so, then I get to own Johnny Depp. I want a cut of the acting salaries and merchandise sales.
Can i have Julia Roberts then?
Old May 13th 2005, 5:35 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Toontje
Can i have Julia Roberts then?
Sure. How about a foursome? I personally think I'm getting the better end of the deal.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:36 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by shoushou
Are we talkin Johnny or Toon?
Please check my signature and rethink your question.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Toontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond reputeToontje has a reputation beyond repute

Sure. How about a foursome? I personally think I'm getting the better end of the deal.
Only if we put Depp and Roberts in one room and the two of us take the other......
Old May 13th 2005, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

(Right around hearing the word (Foursome),Shoushou runs out of the building,with a big grin on his face)
Old May 13th 2005, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Please check my signature and rethink your question.

Let me rephrase it
Old May 13th 2005, 5:41 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by Toontje
Only if we put Depp and Roberts in one room and the two of us take one each......

:scared:
Old May 13th 2005, 5:48 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

1. The scrumptious Adrian Paul! I love his....um....sword!!!

2. Patrick Dempsey! Could eat him with a spoon!!!

3. I have to include my husband, but I can't find a good picture of him at the moment.

OK. Found one...Mr. Businessman...that's my hubby!
Attached Thumbnails Who would be your dream date???-adrian.jpg   Who would be your dream date???-dsc00700.jpg  
Attached Images  

Last edited by Tami2; May 13th 2005 at 5:55 pm.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:52 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
1. The scrumptious Adrian Paul! I love his....um....sword!!!

2. Patrick Dempsey! Could eat him with a spoon!!!

3. I have to include my husband, but I can't find a good picture of him at the moment.
You must be loving that new show Grey's Anatomy then.
Old May 13th 2005, 5:54 pm
Lapine Member

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
You must be loving that new show Grey's Anatomy then.
ER plotlines oversexed and without any of the newest medicine. Cool songs ruined by being played over the weirdest scenes possible (one of my faves played over an organ donor's organs being removed -- like I wanted THAT association in my head, plop goes one kidney, plop goes the other....)....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.