Who wants some?

Old Aug 26th 2005, 5:32 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Who wants some?

Karma! Lots to give and no one to give to....

No strings karma..... first come, first serve basis, provided I can hit u.

So whos first?

PS - The karma may arrive in a day or two as I am not always at the puter here in Atl.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who wants some?

Originally Posted by Face81

So whos first?

PS - The karma may arrive in a day or two as I am not always at the puter here in Atl.
Hi Face,
We haven't met before. So how abt some Karma for intro

Did you mean hit on you by any chance :scared:

Anya

Last edited by IndieG; Aug 26th 2005 at 9:00 am.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 8:14 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

So whos first?

That would be nice! As I picked up two app just in case you made a mess of the first one! How are you?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
That would be nice! As I picked up two app just in case you made a mess of the first one! How are you?
Thanks for the Karma - you really do have a heart of gold!!!!

Anya
Old Aug 26th 2005, 12:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I dont want anything to do with you

How are you in Atlanta???Gambling season progressing nicely????
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:49 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

hi indie girl ..... u now have karma courtesy of me.

sorry Mickey and ss, need to spread before i give u some.

Atlanta is gr8....... only a few more days left here though.

oh well, back to the desert I go...

Last edited by Face81; Aug 26th 2005 at 3:53 pm.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:51 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

hi indie girl and ss..... both of u now have karma courtesy of me.

sorry Mickey, need to spread before i give u some.

Atlanta is gr8....... only a few more days left here though.

oh well, back to the desert I go...
And back to the impossibly slow Internet access, or so I've heard.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:56 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
And back to the impossibly slow Internet access, or so I've heard.
u've got karma.

apparently all fixed now.... Dubai isnt all bad, ya know?
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:15 pm
aka Mr. X

eclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic-x has a reputation beyond repute

u've got karma.

apparently all fixed now.... Dubai isnt all bad, ya know?
So you timed your vacation perfectly.

Hopefully the ME people will start posting a bit more then.

And I never said Dubai was bad....just the Internet has been very slow recently.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:36 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Heya Ex, hows life treating u this summer?????

Long time no see. Hope all is well.

Face enjoy the rest of yr hol xxxxxx
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:41 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by eclectic-x
So you timed your vacation perfectly.

Hopefully the ME people will start posting a bit more then.

And I never said Dubai was bad....just the Internet has been very slow recently.
well, u could say that.... suffered a bit before i left, but glad its all back to normal now....

people should return soon as the word of internet normalisation spreads....
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:42 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Malteser

cheers!

will try and give u some k now....
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

cheers!

will try and give u some k now....
Me too would like some, have a great vacation....
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:46 pm
aka Mr. X

Originally Posted by Malteser
Heya Ex, hows life treating u this summer?????

Long time no see. Hope all is well.

Enjoying the lovely summer weather here, Malt.

You had a very long vacation...hope you're well-rested.

Novi will be back from hols soon, so you'll be able to get into some mischief again.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 4:47 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by sarah1
Me too would like some, have a great vacation....

thanks, but hol ends soon.....

u have been k'd.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.