Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who has lost their jobs?

Who has lost their jobs?

Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

mantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nice
Default Re: Who has lost their jobs?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
your right there Meow, he wouldn't have lasted five minutes anyway, even if anyone had wanted to employ him.
Yeah ... I would have been eaten up by all you dubai big guns ... something horrific like the indignity of getting sacked on NYE ... real top performer stuff that ... I heard it happens to men with bitter and agressive partners

Just about time to get off your high horse dont you think - if you dont like my posts ignore them - as it stands Im just as entitled to post on my experience as you are ... if not more so as a contrary view of someone with the foresight to see through the mirage.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mantronic
Just about time to get off your high horse dont you think - if you dont like my posts ignore them - as it stands Im just as entitled to post on my experience as you are ... if not more so as a contrary view of someone with the foresight to see through the mirage.
I'm sure lots here realise its all a mirage but aren't willing to admit it.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:13 am
Account Closed

larnie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Larnie I had no idea!! I honestly thought you two were safely ensconced in Russia with a new challenge ahead of you!!! Fingers crossed for you both xx
Thanks BC. Sounds like you are doing your bit to prop up the Dubai expat community!! Good on you! You are a star!!
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:15 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Many of us here know the faults of Dubai, and even if we moan about them, we accept them, otherwise we would simply leave.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:17 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah ... I would have been eaten up by all you dubai big guns ... something horrific like the indignity of getting sacked on NYE ... real top performer stuff that ... I heard it happens to men with bitter and agressive partners

Mantronic,
Are you actually in Dubai?.....do you REALLY have a clue what you are talking about.???
This country changes so fast, that even if you were here in the past, then you would still not recognise it now.

Please elaborate on your experience
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:19 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Mantronic,
Are you actually in Dubai?.....do you REALLY have a clue what you are talking about.???
This country changes so fast, that even if you were here in the past, then you would still not recognise it now.

oh...please don't set him off again...please
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Aiming low and personal - classy. I'm sure its helped you get on in life......
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Mantronic,

he came from oz for a job interview in Abu Dhabi and was driven back to dxb airport. end of story really. although he has harped on about it ever since..
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:26 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

You nasty little man.

Please crawl back into your hole, you sad little failure.

-
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:27 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
he came from oz for a job interview in Abu Dhabi and was driven back to dxb airport. end of story really. although he has harped on about it ever since..

Yeh, Mantronic the glotuseater.
Why do you have to be so spiteful?
Not you Admon.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:31 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by admon
Ah I see.....he didnt make the grade, so now he's a hater......

I cant believe i just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading his posts. I cant understand that under the law of averages at least one of his posts should have been mildy interested.....not so.

One thing i cant understand is the irony of expat bashing...when he lives in Australia??...........

Maybe he is one of these 2-3rd generation immigrants with an identity crisis, and as such, doesnt really fit in anywhere.

That would explain alot
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

mantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nicemantronic is just really nice

Oh FFS people call the waaambulance!

You want to have a go at me be my guest but be ready to get it back. Dont whine like pathetic babies when you get your own medicine back.

So yeah keep em coming ... it makes if funnier when that attitude sees you flat on your face. Ill be watching your posts with interest

Mantronic (still on 2k a day) from Aus (still not one quarter of negative growth)

BTW Admon that last post is dumber than your trump tower one its 9.33pm. I hope your job doesnt require you to get anything right too often
Old Jan 20th 2009, 9:42 am
Up in the air

Oh FFS people call the waaambulance!

You want to have a go at me be my guest but be ready to get it back. Dont whine like pathetic babies when you get your own medicine back.

So yeah keep em coming ... it makes if funnier when that attitude sees you flat on your face. Ill be watching your posts with interest

Mantronic (still on 2k a day) from Aus (still not one quarter of negative growth)

BTW Admon that last post is dumber than your trump tower one its 9.33pm. I hope your job doesnt require you to get anything right too often
2k a day.........I wouldn't get out of bed for that.

Either way, the fact you have to post your earnings, clearly demonstrates an inferiority complex, lack of self esteem, and most probably a tiny penis.

This may illustrate why you took your job rejection so badly.
It probably also explains why your horrible to the ladies on this forum, no doubt most women in your life have rejected you..

This also explains why you now live in Australia's gay capital.....
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

2k a day.........I wouldn't get out of bed for that.

Either way, the fact you have to post your earnings, clearly demonstrates an inferiority complex, lack of self esteem, and most probably a tiny penis.

This may illustrate why you took your job rejection so badly.
It probably also explains why your horrible to the ladies on this forum, no doubt most women in your life have rejected you..

This also explains why you now live in Australia's gay capital.....
Alot of weight on penis size and sexuality? Hmmm ... I can think of worse things.

And yet you still make over 2k a day?

Jammy underscore dodgers hey ... wait up .... IS THAT YOU SCOTT ALEXANDER

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VvAtILUSNgM
Old Jan 20th 2009, 10:19 am
Up in the air

Alot of weight on penis size and sexuality? Hmmm ... I can think of worse things.

And yet you still make over 2k a day?

Jammy underscore dodgers hey ... wait up .... IS THAT YOU SCOTT ALEXANDER

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VvAtILUSNgM
The more you type.......the more pity i have for you,

I mean, come on Mantronic, im not even asking you to be sporadic, take your time, think about it....even copy and paste from someone else but PLEASE try to write something amusing, ill even settle for vaguely entertaining.

Please, go away, dig deep....and come back when you have something worth reading.

I can't understand why your here to be honest, if you have soooo much money, even someone like you has options...such as hookers, or therapy.

I can only assume that your hating on here because nobody really notices you in the real world, thats why you post deliberate remarks to cause a reaction..... its the only time you get noticed.

It must be horrible to go through your life with people looking straight through you, women ignoring you and struggling to find friends.
Are you really that un-noticable in real life or do you just have a highly under developed personality.????

I can only assume based on your posts, that you are either a repressed homosexual, have no personality to speak of, or you have a mild form of autism that makes it hard to for to communicate with normal people.

Either way, i dont really care...your not important enough and im only reading your posts out of boredom and perverse curiosity (the same reason you'd watch a car crash or freak show)

Rgds
JD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.