FairyDust
5.56%
Lewis748
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Who gets the car

Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:19 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who gets the car

Right, who should have the fanny magnet if i become a bullet magnet.. am off to Saudi, and the vultures on the ME forum have already started circling.

Votes pulleeease......justify if you wish

Happy Voting !!!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:21 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who gets the car

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Right, who should have the fanny magnet if i become a bullet magnet.. am off to Saudi, and the vultures on the ME forum have already started circling.

Happy Voting !!!!!!
I only offered to give it tender loving care until you return....
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:23 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Give it to an expert, a person who appreciates it and knows what it means and what it meant to you, a person who would drive it the way it should be driven and would kiss her goodnight....
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:24 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I voted for Nabs, because looks like he is a 'car person' and i think he will appreaciate your car more.
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:25 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by novita77
I voted for Nabs, because looks like he is a 'car person' and i think he will appreaciate your car more.
A karma on your way when possible

You are a star
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:26 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

If i gave it to him in the event of my demise....he would be with me very shortly afterwards.................. I have seen how he drives :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:27 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nabs
Give it to an expert, a person who appreciates it and knows what it means and what it meant to you, a person who would drive it the way it should be driven and would kiss her goodnight....

Exactly thats me!!!!!........
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:28 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Voting !!!!!!

I ain't voting.....you are crazy to give it to any one of these people, except me of course but I don't need a fanny magnet
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:28 am
The Delivery Man...

If i gave it to him in the event of my demise....he would be with me very shortly afterwards.................. I have seen how he drives :scared: :scared: :scared:
Not if i have something that reminds me of you, I will not ever let anything wrong happen to it, actually that will be helping me to drive slowly cause i will be taking care of the car, which means its also a good cause
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:29 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I ain't voting.....you are crazy to give it to any one of these people, except me of course but I don't need a fanny magnet
you voted for rumble tumble
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:29 am
Up in the air

Not if i have something that reminds me of you, I will not ever let anything wrong happen to it, actually that will be helping me to drive slowly cause i will be taking care of the car, which means its also a good cause
Wow..........you should get a job in Sales !!!
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:30 am
The Delivery Man...

Wow..........you should get a job in Sales !!!

Then stop the poll and lets close the deal
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:30 am

Your letting down the side Novi....
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:37 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

you voted for rumble tumble

Nope
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:38 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Nope
oh thank you then

You deserve alot of cream then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.