Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who can I lease a Chrysler RT from?

Who can I lease a Chrysler RT from?

Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:41 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who can I lease a Chrysler RT from?

[
Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Hertz do them...and they are a piece of crap. Standard American junk.
I got one and I love driving it...yeah, the inside is a bit dull but who cares...when you put your foot down it goes and that's the main thing...and I like the look of the car...it's comfortable, there's a lot of space inside.
I really cannot find much to complain about. It's very suitable for the kind of traffic and road condiditons here as well.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:48 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
[

I got one and I love driving it...yeah, the inside is a bit dull but who cares...when you put your foot down it goes and that's the main thing...and I like the look of the car...it's comfortable, there's a lot of space inside.
I really cannot find much to complain about. It's very suitable for the kind of traffic and road condiditons here as well.
My brakes have never been right for last 2 years, I have actually given up on them now. A lot of the interior plastics starting to pop out.
Handling is not too good, and after a while the speed is not really that much fun, especially with all of the cameras here.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

[

Everything u said is true.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Timmy Molloy - London Boy
Everything u said is true.
well, if I had to buy another car in the same pricerange I'd buy one again, that's for sure...but I guess cars always stay a very personal thing, and you either love a car (and take a few things for granted) or you don't...

and as for the speed thing...it's true with all those cameras they put up now, it's a lot less fun, but I mainly like the acceleration which allows you to act quickly when necessary...
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

well, if I had to buy another car in the same pricerange I'd buy one again, that's for sure...but I guess cars always stay a very personal thing, and you either love a car (and take a few things for granted) or you don't...

and as for the speed thing...it's true with all those cameras they put up now, it's a lot less fun, but I mainly like the acceleration which allows you to act quickly when necessary...
Ah. You are a girl who can handle a mighty steed.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Fastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant futureFastfunker has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
My brakes have never been right for last 2 years, I have actually given up on them now. A lot of the interior plastics starting to pop out.
Handling is not too good, and after a while the speed is not really that much fun, especially with all of the cameras here.
Brakes are shocking and the interior is standard American low-rent plastic. However, you've got to love them for what they are. 5.7L V8 American muscle. No they don't do corners well, but that amount of power they feed to the back wheels is a lot of fun and they sound great too. I've just shipped mine back to England. Should be plenty fun in the rain ;-)
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:31 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

On the plus side for the Charger....

I do find that, as I approach a slower moving car, they tend to immediately move to the right, without me touching the main beam stalk....

Must be the 'Viper' stripes.....
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:40 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
On the plus side for the Charger....

I do find that, as I approach a slower moving car, they tend to immediately move to the right, without me touching the main beam stalk....

Must be the 'Viper' stripes.....
yeah...you don't even need to go fast, most people just move over as soon as they see you, makes me laugh...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 4:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...you don't even need to go fast, most people just move over as soon as they see you, makes me laugh...
I had a mate over from KSA, and pointed out that you can tell the moment they look in the rear view mirror...

The vehicle in front will immediately take a tiny jink to the right and, if the way is clear, will continue to pull in. If the way is not clear, it jinks back to the lane and the indicator starts signalling right....

But you always get the jink...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 5:21 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I had a mate over from KSA, and pointed out that you can tell the moment they look in the rear view mirror...

The vehicle in front will immediately take a tiny jink to the right and, if the way is clear, will continue to pull in. If the way is not clear, it jinks back to the lane and the indicator starts signalling right....

But you always get the jink...
I know...feel a bit bad for liking it though...sometimes it can be a bit dangerous when they do the steer jerking and there is a car next to them...
Old Jul 1st 2009, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

I know...feel a bit bad for liking it though...sometimes it can be a bit dangerous when they do the steer jerking and there is a car next to them...
Blimey
Old Jul 1st 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

I want a Ford Mustang GT, they are suprisingly affordable over there and I really like the looks!

Thing is that since no insurance company in their right mind would insure me a ford gt at an reasonable rate, I guess I'll be stuck with a toyota or peugeot or something
Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:01 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-
I want a Ford Mustang GT, they are suprisingly affordable over there and I really like the looks!

Thing is that since no insurance company in their right mind would insure me a ford gt at an reasonable rate, I guess I'll be stuck with a toyota or peugeot or something
Provided you are over 25, they will insure you. It's the car they insure mainly, not the driver....mad as that may sound!
Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Provided you are over 25, they will insure you. It's the car they insure mainly, not the driver....mad as that may sound!
You lost me there
Old Jul 1st 2009, 3:46 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-

I was surprised at insurance here, seems a lot cheaper than UK.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.